What's new

Video/Tutorial Kryptonian Tech Volume II "You think the Push Block Glitch Is out?.......#coolstory bro "

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I couldn't agree more. 99% of the folks whining about the pushblock glitch had no grasp of Sinestro's gameplan, resources, or what really made sense in a match.

Sure it was a solid tactic, but everyone whining about it 2 hours after it was posted created such an unnecessary fartfest.
I think at the end of the day the problem was that nothing of the sort should happen from push blocking. The whole point in push block is to get your opponent off of you to relieve pressure that may be overwhelming you. To punish someone that uses push block or use push block to damage someone defeats the purpose of the tool. I highly doubt this was a intentional mechanic. It doesn't matter if it was "situational" or "requires x amount of meter," it simply shouldn't exist. At all, both ways.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
I think at the end of the day the problem was that nothing of the sort should happen from push blocking. The whole point in push block is to get your opponent off of you to relieve pressure that may be overwhelming you. To punish someone that uses push block or use push block to damage someone defeats the purpose of the tool. I highly doubt this was a intentional mechanic. It doesn't matter if it was "situational" or "requires x amount of meter," it simply shouldn't exist. At all, both ways.
You could argue this for a lot of dirt in this game. I see your point, but this argument is very subjective.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
You could argue this for a lot of dirt in this game. I see your point, but this argument is very subjective.
I agree. There are a few things I believe that is unintentional that is still in the game. This is just one of the bigger issues. I'm still waiting for NRS to blow my mind with a near perfect game. I don't want to trash the game or anything. I just want it to be the best as possible.

dark55

Noob
Very cool shit. Very good shit indeed for finding this out. Just when i think the game is done getting advanced people still cease to amaze me. But i mean like usually when zod has his trait out the other person gets completely on the defensive. So i don't really see how this tech works unless you have an aggressive player, which there aren't many at the top lvl of play that i've seen. But i guess the point is that he has more options for optimal damage and mix ups.