What's new

Kratos and tournament play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rikana

Noob
Its not only the fact that both players agree, its also the fact that tournies will have a mix of ps3s and 360s. You will have to specifically find an open ps3 which may result in lost time. If both players agree, I see no harm in that, but don't expect Kratos to go far. I'm sure you will barely find him in Winners bracket and higher because the competitors will prefer to use legitimate characters (as in characters in both console).

Don't get me wrong though. I want Kratos playable in tournies too but the fact that he's exclusive already decided what his fate will be in the tournie scene.

I guess the bottom line is either he's banned by TO or only allowed to play if you can find an accessible ps3 beforehand under agreements of competitors.

GodOfWar

Noob
Is he viable?

This is my first time forum listing so go easy on me!!

My question us purely theoretical. If Kratos was allowed in tourneys is he good enough to even be used. I find often exclusive character are not.

I ask because there are no tourneys where I live and I was just curious if he was a decent character and not bottom of the barrel.

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
This is my first time forum listing so go easy on me!!

My question us purely theoretical. If Kratos was allowed in tourneys is he good enough to even be used. I find often exclusive character are not.

I ask because there are no tourneys where I live and I was just curious if he was a decent character and not bottom of the barrel.
a common complaint about kratos i hear is that he's far too slow but he can deal a lot of damage if you know what your doing

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Thread has ran it's course. Kratos will not be playable in tournaments, the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.