What's new

Match Footage - Kotal Kahn Kotal Kahn Video thread

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
@Mr Aquaman Good god that tany set was sick. I thought BG was good against zoners and pressure, you just have to have the skill and the balls to do it, and stick to the gameplan. That was so sick to watch, Im sharing it to /r/mortalkombat btw more people need to see this.
Thanks man. Slowly grinding mu's out. Tune in tonight for more blood god action!

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
@Mr Aquaman Good god that tany set was sick. I thought BG was good against zoners and pressure, you just have to have the skill and the balls to do it, and stick to the gameplan. That was so sick to watch, Im sharing it to /r/mortalkombat btw more people need to see this.
I like the D1's after the low string/Sun Disc tech. Wasn't even aware of its existence.

mattnin

Noob
Great Blood God Aquaman. I watched your BG vs Cassie match ups and really like your b1 game and use of sunlight. I didn't see much use of air grab as an anti air or parry other than against projectiles. Do you think we still have a lot of tech to discover with Blood God

TotallyNotKotalKahn

Low Tier Addict
Twitch.tv/k1ngz4ppa right now
Good stuff man, i didnt get to watch it live, but I followed it and watched the replay. Awesome stuff mang, I just wanted to see more ex interactables.. Im no pro but to me bg kotal needs all the armor he can get to maintain pressure and an advantage. Is this assumption a good one or should I be holding onto my meter for ex airgrab and ex pizza?

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Good stuff man, i didnt get to watch it live, but I followed it and watched the replay. Awesome stuff mang, I just wanted to see more ex interactables.. Im no pro but to me bg kotal needs all the armor he can get to maintain pressure and an advantage. Is this assumption a good one or should I be holding onto my meter for ex airgrab and ex pizza?
Great analysis! Yes it's deff something to always have in the pocket. I am just a stubborn bastard

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
@Mr Aquaman I see you play WG and BG quite a bit, do you have a SG, or do you feel his SG variation is outclassed by the other two?

Im a SG main, but once Im more comfortable with MKX and Kotal in general, I plan on learning some BG, then WG. I feel like BG would be the more difficult variation to play, so I figured Id wait a bit.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
@Mr Aquaman I see you play WG and BG quite a bit, do you have a SG, or do you feel his SG variation is outclassed by the other two?

Im a SG main, but once Im more comfortable with MKX and Kotal in general, I plan on learning some BG, then WG. I feel like BG would be the more difficult variation to play, so I figured Id wait a bit.
I do have a SG, but I am just wayyy more comfortable with the other two, it's def personal and I don't feel it is outclassed, b1 throw is scary as F#$^, and the added buffs and damage output is solid enough to rival wg and bg, I just love the triggers you can pull in BG, or the mind games of WG

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
watched again last night aquaman, winners finals between you and sid (not grand finals) was so sick, so clutch from you.

http://www.twitch.tv/perfectlegend/v/22011741 - game i played vs pl there at 1:15:30 , i want to record that match so i can put on my youtube. anyone know how?
You could have converted off those d2's! Idk about online though haha, some of those combos looked online specific as well, good stuff

that unblockable when he teleported was sexy, and when I was about 10 seconds in I saw b1, throw beautiful

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
You could have converted off those d2's! Idk about online though haha, some of those combos looked online specific as well, good stuff

that unblockable when he teleported was sexy, and when I was about 10 seconds in I saw b1, throw beautiful
Thanks man, usually play sun God but forced myself to play just war God this week to keep it sharp.

mattnin

Noob
Any more new Mr Aquaman video? I need my fix. When Mr. A goes back to War God, it's gonna be pure destruction.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Any more new Mr Aquaman video? I need my fix. When Mr. A goes back to War God, it's gonna be pure destruction.
Lol I have slowly been working war god again, I have some new stuff that has been effective, but I will be using both equally tommorow at Top of the Food Chain, tune in at hitbox.tv/digitalprosports