What's new

Konfirmed stages

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Stages thread!

After the gameplay reveal trailer we can say the following stages are 100% konfirmed:

Fengjian Teahouse with the option to toggle day/night. I believe this could be an option for other stages, you'll see.

Johnny Cage's Hollywood mansion

A temple.

Wu Shi Academy (literally from Deadly Alliance)

Edenia? Could this be the rumoured Sindel's Garden?

Living Forest (look at the faces in the trees; plus it's daylight, I bet you can toggle this to a night version)

I already talked a bit about the stages in the trailer thread but I'm really digging them. The teahouse is my favourite, it has that touristy feel to it, and as if it's possible to go to since there's modern technology in it. Unlike Edenia which is completely out of this world, and I'm excited this realm is finally getting a stage, and it looks gorgeous. Johnny's house in Hollywood is so fun in that it's unexpected and stands out completely from the other stages.

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
I already talked a bit about the stages in the trailer thread but I'm really digging them. The teahouse is my favourite, it has that touristy feel to it, and as if it's possible to go to since there's modern technology in it. Unlike Edenia which is completely out of this world, and I'm excited this realm is finally getting a stage, and it looks gorgeous. Johnny's house in Hollywood is so fun in that it's unexpected and stands out completely from the other stages.
For real, Im in love with that flamingo in Johnny's pool

NeonGroovyGator

Vampire mommy simp
Man, I really hope the academy, the temple, the edenian garden and living forest have a night version that’s overall just darker. Having both versions for most stages would be so awesome. I like the art direction in this game way more than MK11’s, I thought it was too bland. Having more color overall also doesn’t necessarily mean it can’t have darker stages.

Kokoko

Somehow
So, they showed 7 stages out of 20 and they all look incredible. My favorites are Wu Shi Academy, Living Forest, Pier (night), Edenia Gardens.

Skybox

Noob
The best nrs stages in a LONG time, maybe ever (in terms of MK9 to now)

Some of these remind me of something out of a Capcom fighter and I love it so much. Johnnys mansion and the fireworks stages especially are beautiful
Mk9 I just liked the sunset garden one
(All I remember)

Mkx was all meh but deadwoods and jungle, too muted for me otherwise
Mk11 had a few, prehistoric age, soulnado room, dragon grotto

Mk1? Everystage so far!!!

D

Deleted member 59910

All the stages are visually really good and most important: their atmosphere are objective. Simplicity being the tone.

PS: imagine a party in Cage’s Mansion… Oh Lord… :DOGE