What's new

Konfirmed stages

Mk9kevin

Sareena for MK11!
Omg since they’re changing origins… What if The Living Forest is actually from Edenia? That could explain why Outworld had it in the previous timelines since it merged with Edenia.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Stages thread!

After the gameplay reveal trailer we can say the following stages are 100% konfirmed:

Fengjian Teahouse with the option to toggle day/night. I believe this could be an option for other stages, you'll see.

Johnny Cage's Hollywood mansion

A temple.

Wu Shi Academy (literally from Deadly Alliance)

Edenia? Could this be the rumoured Sindel's Garden?

Living Forest (look at the faces in the trees; plus it's daylight, I bet you can toggle this to a night version)
I like the music for the tea house…sounds very dark/mk like a bit

Kokoko

Somehow
Omg since they’re changing origins… What if The Living Forest is actually from Edenia? That could explain why Outworld had it in the previous timelines since it merged with Edenia.
Boon was asked in an interview last week about stages and if NRS showed Edenia. Boon said no, it's Outworld, it's just bright in Liu Kang's universe.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Boon was asked in an interview last week about stages and if NRS showed Edenia. Boon said no, it's Outworld, it's just bright in Liu Kang's universe.
I'm starting to get a bit tired of Outworld. And the obsession some Edenian characters have with it. Oh well...

Kokoko

Somehow
I'm starting to get a bit tired of Outworld. And the obsession some Edenian characters have with it. Oh well...
Well, they might not show the other stages right now to avoid spoilers. There may be Realm of Chaos or Elements Temple, for example. Or someone's tomb. Earthrealm and Outworld is the safe choice.

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
But the Lin Kuei Temple looks pretty close to the Lin Kuei Temple from MKX if I'm not mistaken, I assume it's the same place.
I got the impression the stage is the same place Scorpion, Sub and Smoke are scaling the walls of... Which would be weird, the Lin Kuei certainly would just walk into their own temple. Maybe it is a red herring, though

Kokoko

Somehow
But the Lin Kuei Temple looks pretty close to the Lin Kuei Temple from MKX if I'm not mistaken, I assume it's the same place.
I doubt this is the Lin Kuei Temple. When they show a part of the story mode with Smoke, the three of them make their way to this place and kill the armored NPC.
This must be the Temple of the Elements. Liu Kang scolds Sub-Zero in dialogue for going there. And in the last trailer you can see that it is Sub that leads them there. And yes, the Treasure Room is also in this place for sure. The Lin Kuei is trying to steal something from there, and Rain is guarding it.