What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - The Sub Zero Wars

I'm not trashing 16 bits when, but saying he ran through everyone is not true. Me and Denzell would fight him anytime, simple as that. Ncr was a major too LOL, if it wasn't then we wouldn't have got any points for it.
Its 100 points..... you guys talk so loud for 100 points but give the worst props for a player who won 200 points tournament. (Who doesnt even from the west coast)

Like i said, its like the world cup. If brazil win the tournament, people would say they ran through everyone. Brazil doesnt have to play EVERYONE.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
I'm not trashing 16 bits when, but saying he ran through everyone is not true. Me and Denzell would fight him anytime, simple as that. Ncr was a major too LOL, if it wasn't then we wouldn't have got any points for it.
some arguements aint winnable man just like his comment and move on lol ;)

agreed, he clearly don't understand what i'm saying. I'll just body him if I play him in a tournament :).
Please come to FL for CEO then, i wont deny your challenge any time to be honest with you. Right there lol, just being cocky and say your gonna body me when you dont even know who I am.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
You know, for a character that basks in freezing temperatures...it's pretty odd that he's always accompanied by fiery hot drama. You guys are going to thaw him. Then he'll be Puddle-Zero.

I didnt know that you could be so cocky just when you got top 3 at 100 points major. Cant imagine what happens when you guys win an east coast major.....
lol I'm just trolling u bro, knew i could get responses from you. Real talk though, we aren't cocky. If we were really cocky, we'd say that things like cdjr's win at evo was a fluke, or reo got luck to win Final round because few west coast were there. We just having fun hyping up mlg anaheim, trash talk = hype, like the jones vs evans fight in ufc where evans trash talked jones.

lol I'm just trolling u bro, knew i could get responses from you. Real talk though, we aren't cocky. If we were really cocky, we'd say that things like cdjr's win at evo was a fluke, or reo got luck to win Final round because few west coast were there. We just having fun hyping up mlg anaheim, trash talk = hype, like the jones vs evans fight in ufc where evans trash talked jones.
Yeah yeah i understand its all fun and game. I was just feeling like blowing you guys up for no reason. Someone gotta support brady though right ? haha.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Im glad you guys realized this before I had to get involved(and I was close to it) Hyping the game up and having rivalries is always fun and adds to the experience of it all. But lets not pretend its real life here fellas, its not. Toms hyping shit up like he always does. The west coast is doing the same. They all said it themselves, this is for entertainment. So have fun with it, but dont take it to seriously.

LEGEND

YES!
Im glad you guys realized this before I had to get involved(and I was close to it) Hyping the game up and having rivalries is always fun and adds to the experience of it all. But lets not pretend its real life here fellas, its not. Toms hyping shit up like he always does. The west coast is doing the same. They all said it themselves, this is for entertainment. So have fun with it, but dont take it to seriously.
this,

the final 15 min. or so says it all

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
After this podcast, I never want to hear anyone discuss the chinese ninja warrior ever again.

Second half or so was pretty good though.

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
Christ...

Even if Brady and Denzel do a sub money match it will mean fuck all. A sub mirror will not prove who the best subzero is. The sub mirror is just retarded. I wish people would understand this... Only tournament results will prove who the best is. I like Denzel's style of sub zero better but at this point I back tom as being the best SZ in the US due to the tournament results.