What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - The Sub Zero Wars

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I also have to say I don't think PL or Pboard are necessarily the best Lao's in the country. Mezmerize might end up taking that spot, the dude's hella underrated. A lot of top players who have played him would agree.

Edit: by the way, you guys were talking about Sub Zero accomplishments and talking about Kenshis.... who knocked out Blackula at Flawless Victory? Lionheart. Where are all the "omg Lionheart you are gdlk" threads and talking points?

westcoast should really stfu lol, no sucking his dick but Brady is the most successful sub zero player as of right now. Westcoast hasnt done shit at majors yet for the last 5 months. Argument with no back up, or done any place on top is just stupid. Westcoast makes so much excuses its ridiculous.

I swear, westcoast wants to trash a person to make them look good. Thats just annoying... They always talk "hypothetical" but they had not proved shit in any recent majors.

And marvaz was pretty bitchy about backing out lol, it shows that marvaz doesnt even confidence that denzell could beat brady in a mirror for the "best sub"

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I would have to agree with pboardplayer being a really good kung Lao... Not saying pls is not good but his last performance was not that impressive. I think is he gonna come back strong though.

And I took out pboardplayer at Texas showdown. I put him in losers. And then eliminated him in losers finals.

My match against toms Kung Lao was totally mine but I did make a mistake and missed a d1 anti air. So its not like toms Kung bodied me.
But my kabal has leveled up so much since final round. My pressure is a lot different now.

I wouldn't mind fighting Pls kung lao at MLg Anaheim in a mm$ or whatever. It would be fun.

westcoast should really stfu lol, no sucking his dick but Brady is the most successful sub zero player as of right now. Westcoast hasnt done shit at majors yet for the last 5 months. Argument with no back up, or done any place on top is just stupid. Westcoast makes so much excuses its ridiculous.

I swear, westcoast wants to trash a person to make them look good. Thats just annoying... They always talk "hypothetical" but they had not proved shit in any recent majors.

And marvaz was pretty bitchy about backing out lol, it shows that marvaz doesnt even confidence that denzell could beat brady in a mirror for the "best sub"
should really shut up? nah I'll talk when I want to talk. Also there were 3 vegas guys top 3 at NCR so saying last 5 months we haven't done anything is incorrect. But this is what happens when you speak without thinking of course. I could really care less what you think about the west coast lol, because we got friends in the EC, midwest, and South. I can name a few for you too, Pig of the Hut, Insuperable, Cyusstrike, Mr. Mileena, etc. Also, please don't act like we the only coast that has talked trash seriously or talked trash to hype things up because we aren't the only ones.

Garasky

Noob
I dont' like to take sides but was it Denzell ( I am not sure) bragging about "almost" winning? A win he never got. I crapped my pants when I heard that. I thought this was suppose to be a WAR ... and his response was " I don't care" LoL

Tom Brady is just wayyy tooo entertaining to listen to hahaha
As wild as Tom sounds he had better logic when he speaks.

You guys are all great players. I am from the West Coast too so you guys got my support. But Marvaz backing out on the $500 bet just make you guys look weak. I know you got your boy's back but this is a sub-zero war, " the best sub zero??? " and apparently you don't have that much confident in Denzell's sub.

PS: Remember to do the dash back 2 charge after EX freezing Curbo !

I dont' like to take sides but was it Denzell ( I am not sure) bragging about "almost" winning? A win he never got. I crapped my pants when I heard that. I thought this was suppose to be a WAR ... and his response was " I don't care" LoL

Tom Brady is just wayyy tooo entertaining to listen to hahaha
As wild as Tom sounds he had better logic when he speaks.

You guys are all great players. I am from the West Coast too so you guys got my support. But Marvaz backing out on the $500 bet just make you guys look weak. I know you got your boy's back but this is a sub-zero war, " the best sub zero??? " and apparently you don't have that much confident in Denzell's sub.

PS: Remember to do the dash back 2 charge after EX freezing Curbo !
Yeah denzell doesn't care about being called the best sub anymore lol, he knows he's one of the top 5 subs in the world and he just wants to win.

should really shut up? nah I'll talk when I want to talk. Also there were 3 vegas guys top 3 at NCR so saying last 5 months we haven't done anything is incorrect. But this is what happens when you speak without thinking of course. I could really care less what you think about the west coast lol, because we got friends in the EC, midwest, and South. I can name a few for you too, Pig of the Hut, Insuperable, Cyusstrike, Mr. Mileena, etc. Also, please don't act like we the only coast that has talked trash seriously or talked trash to hype things up because we aren't the only ones.
i forgot... You guys are famous for pussing out right? like marvaz couldnt put money where his mouth is lol. $500?? oh wait sub mirror? oh i might think brady can win this, so i think im gonna do $100!!! LOL

Still though, not even giving 16 bit enough credit is bullshit. He blew through that tournament. You cant say hes not "blowing through the tournament" because denzell is better but he couldnt make it. WTF. Its like in sports, it doesnt matter who the team plays. #1 is the best player there PERIOD! You guys are all "theory talk" lol. "If denzell vs bit, denzell would win" GTFO. Like the world cup, if brazil wins then they are top. It doesnt matter.

And dont put words in my mouth. I said you guys havent done shit in MAJOR tournaments in the last 5 months.

i forgot... You guys are famous for pussing out right? like marvaz couldnt put money where his mouth is lol. $500?? oh wait sub mirror? oh i might think brady can win this, so i think im gonna do $100!!! LOL

Still though, not even giving 16 bit enough credit is bullshit. He blew through that tournament. You cant say hes not "blowing through the tournament" because denzell is better but he couldnt make it. WTF. Its like in sports, it doesnt matter who the team plays. #1 is the best player there PERIOD! like the world cup, if brazil wins then they are top. It doesnt matter.
lol you are funny man. Keep making a fool out of yourself :), im just going to sit here and laugh at your foolishness. The real sad thing is, you talking like you play in majors in stuff and I've never heard of you bro, just saying :).

lol you are funny man. Keep making a fool out of yourself :), im just going to sit here and laugh at your foolishness. The real sad thing is, you talking like you play in majors in stuff and I've never heard of you bro, just saying :).
lol im not cocky because i know i havent dont shit yet. But you guys are just cocky and havent done shit at MAJORS for the last 5 months either lol. So i guess we are even... except you talk more shit.

lol im not cocky because i know i havent dont shit yet. But you guys are just cocky and havent done shit at MAJORS for the last 5 months either lol. So i guess we are even... except you talk more shit.
didn't i just tell you me and my bro got top 3 at NCR? lol and I can back my talk up if I have to for sure. I'm not one of them guys who talks trash, but has no skill at this game. Someone else from the WC might be cocky, but I'm not.

didn't i just tell you me and my bro got top 3 at NCR? lol and I can back my talk up if I have to for sure. I'm not one of them guys who talks trash, but has no skill at this game. Someone else from the WC might be cocky, but I'm not.
wait wait wait. You guys keep saying you and your bro got top 3 and shit but when people mention how 16 bit WON Socal (which was considered a major while Ncr is not). You guys just dont give enough props and still say denzell were better at that tournament? GTFO lol

wait wait wait. You guys keep saying you and your bro got top 3 and shit but when people mention how 16 bit WON Socal (which was considered a major while Ncr is not). You guys just dont give enough props and still say denzell were better at that tournament? GTFO lol
I'm not trashing 16 bits when, but saying he ran through everyone is not true. Me and Denzell would fight him anytime, simple as that. Ncr was a major too LOL, if it wasn't then we wouldn't have got any points for it.