What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Sub Zero Wars Callout Special

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
man some of these fools have no clue what they talking about man, they talking about us making fools out of ourselves and stuff, one dude said we sound ghetto too, man now I see why my bro doesn't mess with TYM that much, some fools say the stupidest stuff.
MIT, don't let retards get to you. Do you, ya know what I'm sayin'? I don't respect anyone unless they respect me too. If I get that mutal respect it's all good. If not, fuck 'em. Don't let forum / moderator politics run you off a good place to rub elbows with people though.

MIT, don't let retards get to you. Do you, ya know what I'm sayin'? I don't respect anyone unless they respect me too. If I get that mutal respect it's all good. If not, fuck 'em. Don't let forum / moderator politics run you off a good place to rub elbows with people though.
agreed bro, I'm not even going to respond to things like someone saying, I'll ocv WC, and etc. That crap is all nonsense. I'll respond to the positves, but the negatives I'll just leave alone.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
reacting strongly? dude you really need to shut up. You just running your mouth and it don't mean anything to me. Also, who's threatening violence? lol because if you think I am then you must be stupid. I never said anything in that podcast about trying to hurt Tom physically, so you can shut up with that. Think before you speak knucklehead boy, because what you just said has no logic. I guess you have no problem with someone talking about you in front of your face/family, that's pretty shameful if you ask me. I guess anyone can just step all over you and you'll just sit there and let them.
I'll just step aside and let the better coast blow you little girls up.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Lol is this serious. All you guys are going to go up against one person? Who cares he was drunk having a good time being tom. It's not that serious. I can understand being mad and saying your piece about it though. But getting together to gang up on one man is silly.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Trust me bro, it coulda went down if I put some real lingo in it. Yall would be like wtf is he talkin about??

Example-'maaan, dat niggaugh uh babee back bietch! Ill mollywhop his goose neck corduroy wearin ass if he EVA gets on mai line again! Krispy kream lickin, bossin his homies wit that deep yuck, sweet n sour ass tramp..'

thats only like a breath of wat I could have said.. most people wont understand it, but runway, u got that black woman in u homie.. U kno wat im sayin here lmao

i just used this -----> http://joel.net/EBONICS/Translator

shit didnt help lol

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
the guy who just stuttered when 16bit asked him to name some players he beat was a defining moment in these "sub zero wars" ........
TOP PLAYERS sir.. Ive beat a lot of people and constantly lose to the same people. Lol in every tournament ive been to ive never been anything less than top 9. Lol or first place loser I guess u could say. But to that point all I was sayin is the more chances you get to compete the higher likelihood you will be a top placer.. I wasnt knockin cuz for traveling I was sayin its a luxury to travel like that

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
TOP PLAYERS sir.. Ive beat a lot of people and constantly lose to the same people. Lol in every tournament ive been to ive never been anything less than top 9. Lol or first place loser I guess u could say. But to that point all I was sayin is the more chances you get to compete the higher likelihood you will be a top placer.. I wasnt knockin cuz for traveling I was sayin its a luxury to travel like that
a luxury you have to pay for yourself, i cant see how it seems hes being made out to be a bit priveliged just becasue hes actually willing to spend alot of money on travel lol.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
a luxury you have to pay for yourself, i cant see how it seems hes being made out to be a bit priveliged just becasue hes actually willing to spend alot of money on travel lol.
He just has other priorities, its not an excuse its life

like he said if he could he would