What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Sub Zero Wars Callout Special

I was in the room that night and at the point in my life, I deemed this the best fighting community ever.
lol 23:34 is the best part

"New York, REO, JR... ehhh, I don't know about this trash bitch" and the screaming afterwards is just hilarious.

Death

Noob
Dude Tom back in the day I was winning Mileena vs Cage. Its even in the SOVA archive. I never said it was mileena favor and then you bodied me and it changed my mind. Thats not true. Ive said for at least 6 monthes that MU is in Cage favor.

I even made a post in that Tier list way back in the day that M2Dave made saying that MU was in Cage favor and I got quoted saying I was crazy cuz Mileena has D+4 and air sai and cage couldnt get in lol.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
Not to insult any of the players you listed since I like them all but I doubt many of them would have stuck to Sub Zero against a Kung Lao player the caliber of Forever King. There's nothing wrong with counterpicking and it's probably the best way to go in this version of the game but it takes some guts to consistantly put your tournament life on the line in your characters bad matchups. Don't sell yourself short.

you're off your game today reo. I know you are capable of much better trolling than that...... ^that was just disappointing.

Screw this "hype", guys. This crap is horrible. I will not support hype when an emo person is involved.

Everyone look forward to the big WC vs EC battle, that is where the true hype and intense skills will clash.
i think we'll reach 3k viewers at least for this clash.

Dude Tom back in the day I was winning Mileena vs Cage. Its even in the SOVA archive. I never said it was mileena favor and then you bodied me and it changed my mind. Thats not true. Ive said for at least 6 monthes that MU is in Cage favor.

I even made a post in that Tier list way back in the day that M2Dave made saying that MU was in Cage favor and I got quoted saying I was crazy cuz Mileena has D+4 and air sai and cage couldnt get in lol.
actually, i really didnt body you that day cage vs mil, i just won more. I didnt think it was that bad of a MU until i saw how curbo,maxter, and dizzy used cage.

either way, you picking up sonya was a smart move and you are for sure a monter with that low to the ground bitch lol.