What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - FAREWELL Show This Weekend...

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
More questions:

Where should tom be ranked on the NFG

Which pod cast do you see being the best when KTP retires?

Name 5 players that have fallen off

Name 5 players that have come on in the scene

When do you expect mk9 to die

do you think the "new game" people are talking about will take its place?

Whats the MU chart look like for PIzza hut vs papa johns, dominos

Whats the Gordon MU chart vs tom, slips and kizzle

Does gordon need Buffs? Maybe a nerf?

Where would she be on the tier chart

Most memorable moment doing KTP?

Name the top 3 WORST guests

:)

NOOOOOOO! I Luv this podcast they are really entertaining. I always thought to myself that if MK fell off the face of the earth and you guys moved to some other game that I don't even play, I would go there just to listen to your podcast. I hope you guys reconsider and maybe call it quits after EVO. Either way, thank you guys for doing this as long as you did.

Ask slips has he seen my scorpion play( MIT), and does he ever consider doing a grab after he lands f2,1 to teleport. Also, does he think that people underestimate scorpion?

Forgot these questions: 1. Who are the top 3 trash talkers in the coummunity? 2. Who are the top 3 trolls in the community? 3. Who do you guys think are the top 3 players in the world? 4. Who are the top 3 nice guys of the community? 5. What are the top 3 hypest moments you guys have witnessed at tournaments?

This podcast is my favorite part of MK, thanks for the hours on hours of entertainment!

Will you guys still guest on other podcasts occasionally?

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Noooooooo!!

We need it!

Genuinely gutted. The mk community was more knowledgeable and tighter as a direct result of ktp. Tis a shame no question.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
My questions:

Q1: What do you guys expect of the upcoming Mortal Kombat movie or what would you like to see in the movie, which characters, story events etc.?

Q2: Who do you guys think is a greater character, Scorpion or Sub-Zero?

KTP <3

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Question: What does it feel like to have people get to know you through your podcast escapades? For example, I feel like I know you guys personally.. but you all have no clue who the hell I am.

Question 2: Which episode was your favorite, i.e. which did you have the most fun with??

Tolkeen

/wrists
4. Who are the top 3 nice guys of the community?
That's an easy one, everyone who meets the GGA crew can stand behind this statement.
GGA Dizzy
GGA Medina
GGA Jeremiah
GGA Hahn
GGA Moe30w

All of these guys are the nicest people you will ever meet, and thus they are all tied for first place, nicest guys. I have never heard any of them truly badmouth another player. I think the most shit talk Dizzy has ever said was "Yeah, he's pretty good." (In a non-sarcastic tone).

Reactions: HAN

Fazh

Jax/Stryker
you know for every episode of KTP, me and my friends here in Saudi Arabia sit together chilling and listen to you guys especially 16 bit and his funny jokes. Indeed, it was good times and we will miss you all. I wish the best of luck in your future.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I woke up this morning, and... yup, still incredibly down over this.

I'm certainly happy that this surely comes with good non-MK, real-life news for the guys. It just sucks that with that comes the loss of something really special that, for many of us, has become one of the brightest spots in our week.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I don't know why everyone is speculating that they are now employed by NRS lol.

On a serious note, I checked the site today to see if anything has changed like, "we're not done afterall!" I feel like I've been dumped and I keep checking my phone to see if my ex is like, "i love you." lmao.