What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - FAREWELL Show This Weekend...

Such a great and funny podcast ktp is. I am happy me and my brother denzell got to be on two different shows for some good ol trash talk and laughs lol. Thnx K7L33THA, @16 Bit, and @ slips for having me, my brother Denzell, and some of the west side crew on the show, we enjoyed it and appreciated it a lot :)

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
What needs to happen is if one of the 3 still has time to continue on the podcast we need to have...

KTP ENHANCED with 1 of the original 3 as host and 2 new co-hosts.

If the above doesn't work we could do KTP: The NexGen with 3 new hosts.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Much love guys. Ktp was a highlight of my other wise boring life in I.T. And K7, Hopefully you can nake it down for some locals here in dallas sometime. @16 bit good luck on your future ventures. Slips, do what you gotta do brother. Ktp will be missed.

Sent from Cyberdyne Systems

gdf

Noob
Question, Could you guys check out a game called Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes? I was from the same franchise of the game Kusoru kept putting on the screen everytime he won a match of Marvel in Final Round. The game actually has the same voice actors for Kitana, Kabal, and Scorpion in the game (to a lesser extent Stryker), you really can tell which characters are Kitana and Kabal, but Scorpion is less obvious.

Slips, I actually don't get what the hell you were talking about the universe theory, about how we make it or some shit like that.

16Bit, have you made your peace with Papa John?

K7, who was your Godzilla: Unleashed main?

If K7 does a next generation podcast, he should bring on Curbo and an arrogant jackass from the UK, I hear that there aren't many over there, but I'm sure you can find one. I know that it would be funny as hell.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
This is a sad day for the community, but it's not the end of the world we will keep on truckin'. We will keep blowin up the sektor community, and we will still keep complainin about Kabal!! you guys will be missed, good luck in all your endeavors!

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
:'( KTP pls.

Seriously i'll miss this show it was great. Without you 3 who else will blow up the Sektor community?!?!

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
My question for you guys: If you could change one thing about this current version of the game what would it be? (character specific, game engine itself, anything at all, etc.)

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Reo or Slips?
Dizzy or Kevo?
Detroit or Pig?
Cd jr or 16 bit?
LotF or Altaire?

(anyone got more to add to this?)

is this for real? I couldn't believe it when I first listened to @16 Bit talking about it in the podcast. This is really drepressing cause I honestly enjoyed the show. It was like being hanging around with close friends all the time, the jokes, topics and so on...

I will miss this :(....from Chile

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Thanks for all the nice words. I don't think I'll continue this show with new people it just wouldn't be right. I don't think we could top it anyways. MK needed a podcast that's why we started this, and I'm happy with what it accomplished.
Lettin' the woolay show win?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Scorpion and Kitana to be S+ in MK10???

NRS does need a tournament front man kinda guy, like filthy rich or Seth. Tom is the most famous MK player, but hes probably not the most stable choice, plus I doubt he would give up his right to play in tournaments. Art would also be a good one but hes tied up with MLG, and he would never leave NY.
16bit is the most logical choice after that.

Probably thinking way too much into it though.

Also I have never actually listened to this podcast before, I have just way to many podcast I'm activley listening to atm and not enough time, but after seeing the absurd amount of praise its getting, I should probably check it out.