What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - FAREWELL Show This Weekend...

KTP means a lot to everyone. It's really sad to see this show go. I listened to it in the car, when I was sleeping, when I was playing MK, when I was with friends, like shit.. I don't know what i'm going to do now. I really loved the talk from MK, to real life, to Aliens, Mars, Killing Tom Brady, everything. You guys were the three best hosts of a podcast ever. K7, Slips, and 16bit.. Kitana of the midwest, Scorpion of the US, Kabal of the internet and don't forget the special guest.. That song is burned into my brain.

I didn't think it would come so soon. It was one of the things I looked forward to most in my week is to go on TYM and see a new KTP.. Maaannn, was that a great feeling. 3 hours of brilliance.

Anyways.. Yeah, you guys made a huge impact on this community with this podcast and it's sad to see it ending. Thank you guys for the entertainment you have given me and will continue to give me when I re-listen to them.. Thanks for everything. :). "Goodbye" KTP.. :(

Shadow Zero Kyo

(VSM) Leader of the Tarkatans and I am Shazam
Need to give you guys a tarkatan salute......anyone remember the hara-kiri inputs???? Well it was awesome guys and the ktp podkast will be missed.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Good luck to 16bit Slips and K7 great stuff from you all the entertainment value was great.

Albo

Noob
Im not at liberty to say exactly what it is but when i was hanging out with them at ufgt i just put 2 and 2 together and figured it out...they should be announcing it soon
Also Pako and Brian Lebaron were there too, maybe scouting out future employees for NRS to test their games and they just happened to run into 16 bit and slips :cool: Maybe we'll find out next week when if mk10 is announced. Either way it must be something important to get 16 Bit and Slips and K7 to stop talking about mk every week.

Anyways, thanks for everything you guys have done with KTP in giving so much entertainment to this community with your podcast. You will be missed and my ears will need a while to get adjusted to not hearing a KTP episode every week.

schnitzel_on_fire

Maining the Roster
where and when was this announcement made? i mean 16bit. can some1 link me to it?

it's a bummer it has to end, now that they got their new logo i thought it would go on forever :( your podcast was the best hands down. real talk right there.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Fuck. You guys.

No. Not OK. Change your names, make a new secret show, and pick up the fucking mics again. It doesn't even have to be an MK-related podcast. I understood from the start that this thing wasn't going to go forever, but I sure didn't think it was going to end this soon. I know people have lives, and jobs, and can't be heard saying certain things, but... fuck.

The best radio shows are popular because they make you feel like you're hanging out with your friends when you're listening. You guys did that. I constantly listen to your shows here at the office. I can't tell you how many times I've gone back and relistened to old shows, just because they're so goddamn fun. Hell, the other day I was listening to fucking episode 2!

You guys have come to symbolize the best part of the MK community, and exemplify what makes it so great. I'm pretty sure that your podcast was the sole reason I chose to stay involved in MK when I was thinking of quitting this game. K7 controlling the chaos, constantly mentioning how he'll edit things out, even though he never does. 16bit's amazing socio/religion/political tangents and nonstop attempts to start rivalries and build hype. Slips unlocking the mysteries of the universe and being so kind as to share great stories from his life in general, or his random musings.

I know I'm not alone when I say that it feels like three of my good friends suddenly told me they're moving away, and we're not going to be hanging out anymore.

Thank you all for the entertainment.

Man. This is fucking depressing.

omg this mean they will quit MK aswell? or just the show, will they keep posting stuf 16bit is one of the best kitanas out there..

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
This question is for 16-bit..how much do Tommy Wafflez and Soonk down-play their character and are they under-rating them? Hahahah

Reactions: Jim

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
This is unfortunate news, but if the reason its ending is because of an auspicious new beginning for Osu 16 Bit , that makes me very happy. You guys did a fantastic job with the KTP, and it gave the entire MK community something to look forward to and enjoy together, which was a much welcomed break from the constant bitching and fighting with each other.

I'm a very nosey person (pun intended), so I'd like to know what endeavor 16bit is pursuing. Outside of that, will there be a KTP spin off? Who would the show follow? Slips and his adventures banging (read: trying to bang) 21 year old chicks? Getting hit on by arab dudes? K7L33THA regaling us with stories of horses and aliens?

Thanks to the 3 of you, and good luck.

Espio

Kokomo
Good thing I saved a couple episodes to watch, so that makes it easier:).

My question: What's next for you guys post KTP?

Thanks for KTP all of you guys, you made it a fun and amazing show that I will remember because of how unique it was and engaging, forum talk, politics, tournament drama, movies, etc it was just a perfect blend of awesomeness.

I always laugh whenever I hear these and you guys are going out on a high note, all good things must come to an end and so many good memories are floating around with this podcast, but like all things in life, you all must push forward.

A splendid show that won't be forgotten.

16Bit, Slips, and K7 always jived well with their guests and I feel like they could get along with just about anybody and that in and of itsefl is worth appluase, good luck guys and take a bow:D.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Man, I'm listening to the announcement on the Woolay show just now. 16bit definitely sounds sad about it. It seems like this is a decision brought about by Real Life and not because they don't want to do it. Completely understandable and respectable, but still depressing. 16bit is so friggin' insightful and fair, I'm gonna miss the hell out of it.

MY QUESTION FOR THE FINAL KTP: Provided that you guys cannot continue gaming-related podcasts due to upcoming contractual obligations, is there a chance that you guys could continue non-gaming podcasts just for fun, where you talk about movies, music, sports, current events, random stuff, just whatever comes to mind? Kind of like the X-Cast of days gone by. I don't think I'm only the person who would listen to you guys just mess around... you all seem to have a lot of fun doing it.

Tolkeen

/wrists
I hope 16bit isn't somehow involved in mk10.
Kitana's down 1 : +10 on block and hit
Kitana's ex-moves : All have armor
Kenshi : has no armor and is now missing an arm on top of being blind.

On a serious note, I am sad that the show is ending, and I wish everyone the best in their future endeavors.

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
hmm this sux, if it's just 16bit that has to leave keep it going with a rpelacement, wont be the same but still.... sub in tombrady or something haha.

hmm does this mean Job's at NRS for both slips and 16 bit? Seems weird to just end it like this when K7 was saying they were going to step things up for evo onwards.