What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 40 with Zyphox

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hey, you were an online warrior for 10 years.. mkd/mka/mkdc/ finally goes to a tourney.. I guess i have 2 more years before i make my appearance :)

Anyways, back on topic.. Zyphox, you dam man.
Yea but even as an online warrior I never pulled constantly when I lost unlike some trash

U

On the subject of the stream and funds, I'm 1000% with KTP. If the problem standing in the way of a highquality professional stream is money and/or resources then do the bloody math and give the community a number with a place to donate. Watching the Majors for this game has been more fun and interesting than anything I could watch from my damn cable package and I have no problem contributing money to ensure a quality stream.
Whats the worst that could happen? They ask for donations and nobody delivers? Well congratulations, then the community is on blast and come the next Major we all have to hold that slideshow of a stream with no one to blame but ourselves.

RexyWrecks

RTSD All Day. I'm going in. No Vaseline.
I don't get why people are blowing up SonicFox... Yolo is what got him to GF. He makes it work in tournament.

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
i can't interrupt d1 arrow
You actually can point blank if you stand block the D1, when you crouch you get pushed back much farther so when you stand block you can actually D1D2 interupt. You can also LU, but they can bait that out and blow you up haha. Still, if you make the read you can at least get the knockdown with LU.

Glass Sword

Nobody
I don't get why people are blowing up SonicFox... Yolo is what got him to GF. He makes it work in tournament.
The thing is it stopped working in the only run back he had in tournament. His style is godlike for a 2 out of 3 perhaps one of the most deadly styles in fact. People just expect him to stop when it stops working.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
When Arnold Schwarzenegger dies I'm going to shed tears. I'm waiting for him to become President of the United States so he can become the closest thing to Caesar our generation will ever know. And T2 wasn't a goddamned kids movie.

This scene says everything you need to know about great 80s movies.

Also, how I felt about Avatar.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Unnecessarily long post regarding Joker and his representative community.
To be honest, I consider myself unable to use Joker to his fullest potential, so I kinda agree with @GGA Slips' statement about us to be honest. This is my first fighting game that I got really into, but I'm trying to put the time in to improve and develop fundamentals. @Qwark28 probably is close, @Gilbagz does very well also, as well as some online warriors like @Notez4 and @EMP Dark, but several of us really need to level up still (myself, @The_PantyChrist, @Fromundaman, @OnlineRon91 and a few others I'm probably forgetting).

Why do you keep calling me an online warrior? I hate online (Can't combo for shit online XD ) and only use it to get matchup experience I can't get offline (Or one time for Pig's tourny because I really wanted to attempt to get to FR).