What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 34 with Blackula

Branden Delio

PSN: C9-Keiji
Im a die hard fan of the podcast and I cannot allow for tonys to be jeapordized for you guys. Im a fairly attractive younger guy and I live an hour and a half away from the arcade i'll come to tonys and take the 45 year old off his hands to save the day then she wont even care about the rejection, boom problem solved.

GGA 16 Bit You guys going to have KI at GGA? Me and my step bro may have to start coming up there.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Im a die hard fan of the podcast and I cannot allow for tonys to be jeapordized for you guys. Im a fairly attractive younger guy and I live an hour and a half away from the arcade i'll come to tonys and take the 45 year old off his hands to save the day then she wont even care about the rejection, boom problem solved.

GGA 16 Bit You guys going to have KI at GGA? Me and my step bro may have to start coming up there.

Yes, we will play Killer Instinct in some form. There's no set day we're playing it right now but we'll probably start soon. Try joining the GGA MK/Injustice facebook group, that's where the local players set up sessions.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I am a conasour of 30 to 40 year old woman and I am in my early 20's. When I go to a bar to get laid I'm looking for older woman. woman in the 30/40's are at there sexual peak in life and are literally as horney as a 13 year old looking at bras in a sears catalog. Your team member flirting with her is fucking with her biology. he should come clean with her because its very cruel that he let it go that far even if it was unintentional. Do not make shit up to get out of the awkward situation, she is a grown woman and will know if you are lieing to her especially if you never talk to her the same again. Saying shit like "cheese grate my junk" will make things drastically worse in everyway! She is peaked in sexual struggle and will be down for anything.
You must treat her like an adult, come clean, and become closer friends in the outcome. Heck she might even show up to your tournaments with cookies :D
Personaly I recommend that your team member should Slay that shit! Older woman are extremely sexually assertive and know what they want in bed (that's why she asked) she will make his cock ooze like nothing else. Young girls are timmid and inexperienced. She has been training her mind and vagina for decades to dominate dick 8-2. Take my word for it that after a night with her you won't want girls your own age anymore and I promise it's gonna be bacon and fresh coffee in the morning with a ride home :)
lmao mash,too fucking funny dude.joking aside though alot of this is actually true.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
I don't think so. I only know of that from Buffy. Spike says he eats it.
Its good stuff. the most versatile cereal known. hot or cold, soggy or crunchy with sugar or without.

Why did no one say fruit loops? When I was in NY I was chugging that stuff constantly

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Lmao, blackulas laugh sounds like the cheesy typical evil laugh evil geniuses have in cartoons HUAHUHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
At the next tourney, maybe I should sign up as "Epic Laugh Guy". There's definitely a meme somewhere in that.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
To second MashPotatoTower...

As someone who has also been with older women (back in my early 20s), I can attest that there is nothing wrong with it. They're older, but they're still people!... it's just a woman who wants to be shown a good time and treated with respect, like any other. Johnny Fucksuptonys should do one of two things, and it's pretty easy.

1. MAN DOWN: Tell her he's sorry, he enjoys flirting with her and he thinks she's great, but he's not interested in dating anyone right now.
2. MAN UP: Take her out on a date. If she brings up a second one, he can say, you know what, I had a fun time and you're a lovely gal, but I don't think there's really between us to build anything serious on. I'll still see you around Tony's though! Hug. Winning smile. Walk away. Handled like an adult.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Yeah, I remember thinking during my second game against 16 Bit in the MK tournament at Naptown Clutch: "Man, I really forgot how much this match up SUUUUUUUUCKS!"

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Solution for the woman

Tell her he got over a tough breakup and hes just trying to get back into dating with basic flirting but hes not ready to fully date yet due to trauma

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
I stopped going to tourneys in MK9 because I pretty knew I had no chance with all the Cyrax's, Kabal's, Smoke's, Cages, Kitana's, Sonya's, ect. I'd rather have kidney stones than grind out the Scorp vs. Cyrax mu for years to come.

I think with the whole waitress thing that person should just go about his business like it never happened. He pretty much already rejected her and she knows it. She probably just wants to forget it so just not even going through the confrontation is the way to go imo. If she really wants to put pressure on the situation she'll mention it again, which at least at that point makes it more her fault than his.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
On the diner debacle -
I wouldn't sacrifice a beloved diner (because good all-night diner's are fucking awesome) for one of your GGA buddies lame jokes. Just don't make fun of her and it won't be awkward, she's a grown ass woman and as long as you guys don't act like a bunch of little kids and snicker about it she probably won't give a shit.

The Man Up option:

(If your buddy was totally full of shit about being attracted to her) Have the mystery man pull her aside one-on-one and explain that he never thought she would reciprocate and he didn't mean to lead her on. Show some accountability without being insensitive and likely she'll be ok with it. DON'T feed her a line of shit/excuses because she'll see through it and it WILL continue to be awkward if she's your waitress. Chances are though that she'll think this nameless GGA guy is a dick though. Admit that it was wrong to be a jerk like that and hopefully that will help minimize the collateral damage. Just treat her with respect man and it really won't be that big a deal. Also...there's strong chance that she just wants to fuck and she's not looking to run off into the sunset with your GGA buddy so it's not like he's breaking her heart like some crappy 90's teen movie.