What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 34 with Blackula

I am about 1 minute in and hearing about the characters that Blackula plays...

Question Blackula. Are you just really good at knowing if a character is going to be top tier? Or are you lucky? Or do you just change to top tier after it has been discovered?

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I stopped going to tourneys in MK9 because I pretty knew I had no chance with all the Cyrax's, Kabal's, Smoke's, Cages, Kitana's, Sonya's, ect. I'd rather have kidney stones than grind out the Scorp vs. Cyrax mu for years to come.

I think with the whole waitress thing that person should just go about his business like it never happened. He pretty much already rejected her and she knows it. She probably just wants to forget it so just not even going through the confrontation is the way to go imo. If she really wants to put pressure on the situation she'll mention it again, which at least at that point makes it more her fault than his.
I mean that could work (the ignoring part) but it still leaves it hanging. You have the benefit of first-hand knowledge so you know how awkward it is or not. I'm just saying if this dude's worried about doing the right thing it wouldn't hurt for him to address it with her to make sure things are cool.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
I stopped going to tourneys in MK9 because I pretty knew I had no chance with all the Cyrax's, Kabal's, Smoke's, Cages, Kitana's, Sonya's, ect. I'd rather have kidney stones than grind out the Scorp vs. Cyrax mu for years to come.

I think with the whole waitress thing that person should just go about his business like it never happened. He pretty much already rejected her and she knows it. She probably just wants to forget it so just not even going through the confrontation is the way to go imo. If she really wants to put pressure on the situation she'll mention it again, which at least at that point makes it more her fault than his.
But I enjoy that match-up!

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Zone the fuck out with Kabal Gas Blast and do the ground saw, rinse and repeat. I've seen it all before, nothing new.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
GGA 16 Bit

I always listen to these at the office, and they make my day fly by. I also always internally crack up at your M2Dave impression. Well, today, you fucking 10-0'd me. When you did the impression of M2Dave complaining only to be cut off by the sounds of him guzzling down shit... I fucking lost it and went into a laughing fit at my desk. My entire department was staring at me and I was literally crying from laughing so hard. GG.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
More podcast. I think I'm the only person that has listened to all the podcast put out including that European one.
Nah man, i've listened to every single episode ever and have listened to a few of them more than once, especially the most recent ones.

My dream is to somehow cause a huge upset or make top 8 today so that i too can be on an episode of KTP. I'm going to fight my heart out today