What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 33 with SonicFox5000

DarkPage

Noob
Damnit if i ever ever get any success in this game i am sending a new intro song every week till they accept one

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Damnit if i ever ever get any success in this game i am sending a new intro song every week till they accept one
New intro song is in the works, but people are free to give it a shot. I like incorporating listener content. So go for it.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
My Soul Calibur 2 Spawn was legit. I tried 4 and couldnt' get back into it. Was gonna buy that HD Online DLC game but apparently the netcode is terrible.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I like incorporating listener content. So go for it.
I got a question for the next one you guys do... depending on whether or not it's a shitty question:
If it meant that you got to play MK10 earlier, would you be down with the same sort of release format KI has?

Lets say it would mean you get MK10 september 2014, but it only launches with 6 characters/limited features with more to come later. A fair few people seem to think the balance is good in KI, but it's early days. So lets also say that the 6 who are released are all viable/balanced. Would you guys go for it, and which 6 would you pick, not just for yourself but so the community doesn't go full shit-storm.