What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 32 An Evening With Glass Sword

4x4lo8o

Noob
I agree to some extent. Its like they knew the wierd or awkward responses were coming so they asked questions that specifically baited them. It reminded me of in high school when people would invite socially awkward kids to a party just to watch them do and say awkward things (for their own entertainment)
That's exactly the image that sprung to mind for me. Glass Sword got invited for the wrong reason.

I think you're putting way too much thought into this...
I didn't put any thought into it. That was the feeling in my gut throughout listening to the whole episode. Putting thought into it is why I posted it on page 4 instead of page 1.

The mood has been killed
My bad. I almost didn't post because of that. Maybe I shouldn't have.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Make no mistake, Glass Sword knew what he was getting into. He knew we were going to give him hell. He's not an idiot, he knows we think his awkwardness is funny. He just embraces it. I for one seriously think Glass Sword is awesome and I love his new confidence. GS popping off in stream chats and TYM lately is super tight.

Anyway, if you didn't like this one then so be it, but don't think GS is like a victim who didn't know he was going to be blown up.

4x4lo8o

Noob
Make no mistake, Glass Sword knew what he was getting into. He knew we were going to give him hell. He's not an idiot, he knows we think his awkwardness is funny. He just embraces it. I for one seriously think Glass Sword is awesome and I love his new confidence. GS popping off in stream chats and TYM lately is super tight.

Anyway, if you didn't like this one then so be it, but don't think GS is like a victim who didn't know he was going to be blown up.
I'm not sure that him knowing what he was getting into makes it any better

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
see some people are comfortable with themselves so they dont mind some joking , friends do it all the time , i thought glass sword was funny not weird please tym dont go emo about this

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Hell yeah, me and my cousins and older brother would play Bomberman on the daily when we were little. I swear that game has like unlimited replay value. The powerups were awesome. The sudden deaths were hype. HURRY UP! lol
You could lose friends and alienate family members playing that game. That and Smash bros. We have had two deaths in our family due in part to smash bros. Oh so you want to spam the hammer on every stage? Well I've got a Black and Decker hammer in my garage, Uncle Bill, let's see how you like that

Matix218

Get over here!
Nec top 8 prediction igau:

Reo
King
Rico
Arma
Sonic fox
Tom
Tyrant
Theo

Top 8 at nec prediction mk9 (no one cares lol)

King
Sonic fox
Lulzlou
Ac1984
Cdjr
Maxter
Tom
Me (ill try at least lol)

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
Hhhmm you guys are silly. Maybe you should let glass sword decide if he's offended nothing in the episode struck me immediately as poking fun at him to be mean. But I think K7s stories from when he was younger are some of the funniest things I've heard in a while. I look forward to meeting an playing Glass sword at the GGA battle before FF

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Ummmmmmmmmmmm....no. You guys were terrible hosts and it was painfully obvious you guys exploited his awkwardness for your own stupid unison of laughter. You three are all friends...it's not the same when you have an obviously more socially awkward guest. You were all laughing at him and saying "it's okay...". (which I find painfully humorous considering you are a hick in OKC selling dirt, but I digress)

Listen, I'm a huge fan and a loyal follower of your show...but how dare you tell someone with a different opinion to "not listen". Regardless of the praise you are getting, there are many of us ( I have received several PM's agreeing with me but didn't want to publicly post it) who absolutely see right through what you three did and it's pathetic.
I don't need a PM to tell you that I agree.