What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 31 with Emperor Theo

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This just in. According to Carl he missed the Podcast because of the timezone difference. Carl said he was ready around 8 or 9 but @GGA Slips texted him back a little after 11 saying that everyone else was ready and he was too tired. Is this a legit excuse @GGA 16 Bit ?

No.

Ladies and gentlemen of TYM I have an announcement. We are always hearing out suggestions/criticism and we have decided Smarr was right. The Atlanta scene does deserve to have a voice on KTP. We have given a voice to West Coast and East Coast so it is only fitting. Therefor our next guest will be the top player and local champion of AK. I'm proud to announce that Glass Sword will be joining us on the next episode.

No.

Ladies and gentlemen of TYM I have an announcement. We are always hearing out suggestions/criticism and we have decided Smarr was right. The Atlanta scene does deserve to have a voice on KTP. We have given a voice to West Coast and East Coast so it is only fitting. Therefor our next guest will be the top player and local champion of AK. I'm proud to announce that Glass Sword will be joining us on the next episode.

you still need to get maxter on, thats the one guy we never got.

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Actually, you were partly right. You can punish the start up of any special Nightwing does in staff after d1. Thank NRS for 1.03 on that one. Fucking horseshit. You can also outright parry staff spin, so if you think I might wakeup with it, just stand in my face and parry. It's a read though - big risk, but it can condition a nightwing to calm the fuck down on wakeup.

Honestly, I'm really not good enough to be sandbagging. When I lose like that it's because I'm getting bodied. If you felt as if I weren't trying in that last match - I don't mean to disappoint. There really isn't a goddamned thing NW can do about j2 on wakeup when in escrima stance. And j2 online is a fucking infinite on me.

It also explains why I was whiffing j3 in the air and then doing delayed wingdings. Nightwing's d2 AT BEST will trade with Batman's j2. I mean at very best. So yeah, I was doing j3 a lot to air2air you. The times you saw the delayed wingdings are when I made the wrong read and I'm trying to cover my ass.

I don't usually put a value to how many matches I play online. My goal is to get 10,000 online matches played by the end of the year - so in actuality I'm always looking to play more. It was 1am and I like to be productive in the morning. Hence why I left. If you felt offended by me leaving - that wasn't my intention.
My favorite HKD rushdown to Parry opponents with Zod= NW and Staff Spin WU, Sinestro and Arachnid WU, and Scorpion WU Teleport.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
No.

Can TYM handle 4 hours of Glass Sword? Like asking how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
No.

Smar begs to be on the show after winning 4 straight AKA's. Glass Sword wins his first....gets to be guest on KTP.

Costanza-"He's stick'in it to me Jerry"
Jerrry-"C'mon George he's...
Costanza-"STICK'IN IT"

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
My dream KTP would be 50 percent hypothetical situation discussions and stories (like the school ones.) and 50 percent MK talk and blow ups.

I LOL'D very hard at the solomon grundy in space discussion as well as the school stories. More of THAT!

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
No.

You should consider having someone on from our scene like FK or P2W or M2Dave if you could co-exist.