What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 28 with EGP Wonder Chef

Kevlang

Noob
I love this show, but it hurts my ears when these guys try to talk about politics. The only person who has a fleshed out opinion is @GGA 16-Bit and he is in a fantasy land with his ideas. I thought Slips had some good sense when he liked Ron Paul, but now he's just a Yes man for 16-Bit... Disappointing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I love this show, but it hurts my ears when these guys try to talk about politics. The only person who has a fleshed out opinion is @GGA 16-Bit and he is in a fantasy land with his ideas. I thought Slips had some good sense when he liked Ron Paul, but now he's just a Yes man for 16-Bit... Disappointing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
lol wut?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I was listening to the podcast while waiting in line at the grocery store and I had to turn it off because I almost laughed my ass off around a bunch of people... omg, it was so hard to hold it in lol

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I was listening to the podcast while waiting in line at the grocery store and I had to turn it off because I almost laughed my ass off around a bunch of people... omg, it was so hard to hold it in lol
I was listening to this doing data entry at work and I had to turn it off, I was just shaking with laughter.

R0bot1cColumbus

Cybernetic Conquistador
Dude I LOVE the Wendy's pretzel burger. I was apathetic towards Wendy's until now. In fact I will have one tonight. I've been meaning to pump this up on KTP.
It's so good. I don't think the bun tastes like pretzel at all--but it has this sweet almost doughnut flavor to it. The chicken club one is good too, the sauce on that one is legit--but the burger is better in my opinion. I usually take that purple leaf out lol. I would love to be a KTP fast food correspondent fwiw.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Slips was right about Reptiles invisibility recovering faster, according to the frame data thread it has 28frames of duration frames which is crazy fast and Cyraxs bomb has 41 frames of duration:coffee:.
Thank you.

I just looked up Raiden's teleport duration.

29 frames

Reptile's invisibility recovers better than Raiden's teleport. He absolutely can use invisibility to bait teleports...even Raiden's.

Another thing is that I think Reptile's fell into a 'frequency' of their dashes and jumps. For example: If Reptile ended a string into acid hand it was a prime setup for dash. Because of this, opponent's would expect Reptile's dash, block, and then release in anticipation to punish. Because a jump was slower than a dash, they would already be releasing block hoping to punish a dash, see that they jumped instead and still be able to punish the jump. Making it seem like people were 'reacting' to both.

When all Reptile players had to do was take a step forward first or simply delay their dash to throw off the 'fuzzy' defense of punishing dash and jump at the same time. This is was Chrs G understood that all the other Reptiles didn't.

And for some reason we didn't go ever Reptile's standing 2 being better AA than his standing 1. But oh well.

Either way its fun arguing with Chef. ;) Good times.

The government shutdown didn't affect anyone? Dude, your country was losing 200 million every day since the shutdown began. I'm not even american and I know more about what's going on in the US than K7. That's messed up lol.

btw I find it mind boggling to see so many people afraid or argue against Obama care. A lot of americans don't seem to realize how godlike it is to have health insurance like that.

US is like bottom tier health care.. even poverty countries have smarten up years before you.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
The government shutdown didn't affect anyone? Dude, your country was losing 200 million every day since the shutdown began. I'm not even american and I know more about what's going on in the US than K7. That's messed up lol.

btw I find it mind boggling to see so many people afraid or argue against Obama care. A lot of americans don't seem to realize how godlike it is to have health insurance like that.

US is like bottom tier health care.. even poverty countries have smarten up years before you.
My issue with ACA is that it is MANDATORY to buy insurance even if you don't want it or you get fined. Fuck that shit even if it is better, don't fucking tell me that I have to do something.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
My issue with ACA is that it is MANDATORY to buy insurance even if you don't want it or you get fined. Fuck that shit even if it is better, don't fucking tell me that I have to do something.

This is the wrong thread for this discussion.