What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 28 with EGP Wonder Chef

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
EGP Wonder_Chef I agree I do not like being dick ridden however i post what i post because its how i feel, Im not looking for a fan club following but I feel the way I feel about Zod so i made it clear to all

Also Zod's D2 IS AA for some MUs
You AA other ways in other MUs.

Making video now

Also I do not lose to sinestro because I cant IAZB, I can IAZB. I lose to sinestro because I play with Woundcowboy and P2W. I think you may think its 5-5 or zod wins because you dont play with them even though ive asked you to many times. Legend is not woundcowboy or p2w, you cannot say MU #s without playing the best of those characters Id love to participate in a discussion on many occasions to flesh out this MU. But I dont say Zod is 6-4 over grundy because I blow up charlie murphy or something, Im actually holding out on that # as respect to your thoughts on it. I need to play tyant

The same goes for you need to play Woundcowboy or p2w to truly participate in that MU discussion.

Pig Of The Hut

GGA Slips

MNF had hank williams jr, MNF's intro is now replaced w this obnoxious montage of the history of MNF

Sunday Night Football had Faith hill but then they got rid of her for Carrie Underwood because Faith is having "issues"

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
On the Reptile issue...... the only reason I was able to beat him at a recent monthly tournament was that he knew NOTHING about cage. When he started figuring it out (after about 1 game), shit got crazy. and I had to work very very very hard to pull out the set. Chris G shows true potential for reptile, and I truly believe reptile is a great great character with tons of potential. I agree with 16 bit and slips about Reptile.

EDIT : Typing as I am listening, yeah the only cages left were really Dizzy who was winning majors, and like me, mikemetroid, and maybe a few more.

Kevlang

Noob
K7L33THA I actually have to give you props for saying that you don't vote. I think it's a bad idea to be voting if you aren't paying attention to politics. Voting without any knowledge is like crying for buffs and nerfs when you've never played the game.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
GGA Slips

MNF had hank williams jr, MNF's intro is now replaced w this obnoxious montage of the history of MNF

Sunday Night Football had Faith hill but then they got rid of her for Carrie Underwood because Faith is having "issues"
Man I barely watch MNF anymore. Usually two shite teams playing or a lopsided fight. Sunday night Footaball always has the best game. NBC may have lost MNF but they still have the best matchup every week.

Faith was terrible. Her 'issues' is that she sucked ass. Good riddance.

Pig Of The Hut

Man I barely watch MNF anymore. Usually two shite teams playing or a lopsided fight. Sunday night Footaball always has the best game. NBC may have lost MNF but they still have the best matchup every week.

Faith was terrible. Her 'issues' is that she sucked ass. Good riddance.
Lol that's currently what her husband is saying to her reportedly

Hence "issues " lol