What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 28 with EGP Wonder Chef

Great podcast!

But isn't Scorpions 50/50 a -8 at worst on block?

I wouldn't really call that "unsafe". Lex's F2 is -8, but to punish that with a full-combo, most characters will need to use a d1 starter that cancels into a special they can combo from- and if that special isn't safe, its not likely they are going to risk a full-combo punish just for being 2 frames 2 slow.

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
16bit is my new favorite top player... He be blowing people up, I love this drama. Specially when he blows up scrub ass M2scrub!

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Please someone fix 16 bit's speakers or whatever is needed to hear him properly, everytime he speaks I barely hear anything, too low.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I loved how this episode is less about mutant sex slaves and more about the frame data and fleshing out the games and addressing problems we are all facing regarding meta and what not.

I want GGA 16 Bit to blow up HG players. It might be because of how salty I get about her but the way he delivers blowups is exactly how I feel about her.

the hatred NightwingDayZero , EMPEROR_THEO (unless he is trolling me which in that case makes me sad), and I create is enough to write a 7 volume encyclopedia. Ask Cossner how to play her at the highest level!

but enough about my personal gripes. IMO this is one of the top 10 episodes because its so educational.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Great podcast!

But isn't Scorpions 50/50 a -8 at worst on block?

I wouldn't really call that "unsafe". Lex's F2 is -8, but to punish that with a full-combo, most characters will need to use a d1 starter that cancels into a special they can combo from- and if that special isn't safe, its not likely they are going to risk a full-combo punish just for being 2 frames 2 slow.

No, it's not hard. You have plenty of time to see you've blocked it and be ready.

R0bot1cColumbus

Cybernetic Conquistador
I haven't listened yet, but I just wanted to say that there's absolutely nothing like smoking a few bowls, putting on KTP and relaxing while I get bodied by scrub-ass Kano players like Napalm88. It's almost better than Wendy's new pretzel bun bacon cheeseburger. It's not, but almost. Thanks for all you do, Robert!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I haven't listened yet, but I just wanted to say that there's absolutely nothing like smoking a few bowls, putting on KTP and relaxing while I get bodied by scrub-ass Kano players like Napalm88. It's almost better than Wendy's new pretzel bun bacon cheeseburger. It's not, but almost. Thanks for all you do, Robert!

Dude I LOVE the Wendy's pretzel burger. I was apathetic towards Wendy's until now. In fact I will have one tonight. I've been meaning to pump this up on KTP.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Dude I LOVE the Wendy's pretzel burger. I was apathetic towards Wendy's until now. In fact I will have one tonight. I've been meaning to pump this up on KTP.
I am not a huge fan of Wendy's at all, but that pretzel burger is god damn legit. I even love the purplish hue to it.