What's new

Kombat Pack 3 Discussion Thread

KCJ506

Noob
I think if by some slim chance we were to get anymore characters, it would just be two post KP characters like they did with Injustice.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I used to think that there was no way NRS was going to not have fucking have rain and baraka in the game.
they already made the character models so why not.
but idk anymore.
also spawn for guest characters

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Not going to be a 3rd Kombat Pack... so the discussion is a waste of time and effort...

My2Cents...

Spawn is THE WORST idea for a toon for this game... every time i see his name come up I hope that NRS is just laughing at the posters and it never EVER happens. Seriously.. NO WAY. Fuck guest characters... no more ever and if we "have" to have them then stick with the horror movie motif not lame comics. I mean NRS has a comic game.. put him in that one if you must. Don't pollute MKx with such terrible ideas people.

For my fantasy picks...

Sindel, Ashrah, Scarlet and Havok.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Ed Boon just tweeted it out!

Konfirmed KP3 will be:
Hotline Bling Drake (Ring Ring, Cellphone, Dance moves)
Johnny Bravo (Momma, Pretty Boy, Lady's Man)
Donald Trump (Wall, Beep Boop, Interruptor)
James Franco (Spring Breakers, Naked and Afraid, Pineapple Express)

Very excited.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
I honestly don't understand why NRS doesn't support their games beyond first year.

If this is the only solo MK gane we are getting for this generation of consoles then their is no excuse not to support this.

We want Noob
Human Smoke
Abd our favourite guest characters.

I say do the DC character pack and announce it on the release date of BvS.
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Doomsday

After that do the ninja pack.

Human smoke
Noob saibot
Ryu hayabusa
Raiden (metal gear)

And 40 more costumes and that would be it for this year.

ErMac333

Noob
I don't think this is the only MK we're getting this generation, MK9 was the only one last time cause it came quite late, and there was also MK VS DC. So I'm pretty sure we're getting one more MK at least in this gen, meaning NRS is not gonna put all of their kharacters in a single roster, they've been smart about this in the past, and I'm willing to bet they still are. I don't like the concept in which each game has more value than the last, it's nice to have different games with different values.

Even though, I wish they'd just release Fujin in that damn "?" slot already, roster is already ugly as fuck with all the guests in one side, who cares about balance at this point LOL

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
I don't think this is the only MK we're getting this generation, MK9 was the only one last time cause it came quite late, and there was also MK VS DC. So I'm pretty sure we're getting one more MK at least in this gen, meaning NRS is not gonna put all of their kharacters in a single roster, they've been smart about this in the past, and I'm willing to bet they still are. I don't like the concept in which each game has more value than the last, it's nice to have different games with different values.

Even though, I wish they'd just release Fujin in that damn "?" slot already, roster is already ugly as fuck with all the guests in one side, who cares about balance at this point LOL
Boon has stated that injustice 2 or Mk 11 needs to happen before MKvsDC 2. I don't think their next game is going to be MK11, with all dc movies coming out this year and justice league next year it is safe to assume injustice 2 will be released in 2017. MKvsDC in 2019 and after that we ll get MK11 on next gen consoles in 2021.

Exactly this. They'll want to save some characters now for the next game that they know you'll want ie: Noob Saibot, Human Smoke, Rain, Havik, Jade, Nightwolf, Fujin, Kabal, Sindel.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Who cares, the NRS Neanderthals killed BARAKA twice in six months. They made sure that dream died.

XENORAKA pls.....