What's new

Kombat Pack 3 Discussion Thread

Gamer68

Fujin!
It's sad that so many people are disappointed in the Kombat Pack 2 (including myself) that a lot of people are already discussing the potential of a Kombat Pack 3, before we've even seen the first gameplay of the first character.

Anyway, my predictions (not a wishlist) for Kombat Pack 3:
  1. Micheal Meyers
  2. The Terminator (these two were considering to be in MKX already, so maybe they will do them in KP3)
  3. Sareena (response to fans saying there's a lack of females and characters they want to return)
  4. I don't know for sure, but some sort of odd choice no one was expecting. Maybe Kai or something.
But these are the characters I want:
  1. Fujin
  2. Sareena
  3. Noob
  4. Havik
So basically the characters I was hoping would be in KP2 but wasn't.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
You know, I'd actually be perfectly ok with Pennywise or Pinhead making the cut. I love those movies
I definitely wouldnt mind them in a fighting game, just not as guests in an MK installment. But Buffalo Bill needs to be a guest at some point

I hate guest characters... Yet I'd still be hype for Ash Williams
This, which makes me all the more pissed that they chose fucking Leatherface of all the characters. Ash would have been so much better, imagine his intros and the shit-talk during the fight. It would have been great, but all we're going to get is grumble grumble scream yell from leatherface :(

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
It's sad that so many people are disappointed in the Kombat Pack 2 (including myself) that a lot of people are already discussing the potential of a Kombat Pack 3, before we've even seen the first gameplay of the first character.
This is the most telling part about all of this. Of course logically no mass group of people can agree on 4 incoming characters, but the level the ball was dropped on this is borderline intentional sabotage.

If the KP2 was say, Noob, Sindel, Fujin, and Triborg it would be loved by 99% of MK fans and be considered the best dlc ever. Yet of all the fan favorites in the MK universe, how do you pick one of the least requested and mostly despised characters as a choice? There was a poll up recently and Bo had one of the least amounts of votes, but that means he makes the KP2? Over characters that tripled and quadrupled his votes? There's a reason why most people are "only" hype for the Borgs. That combined with 2 more guest in addition to the 2 we have and it's easy to see why the backlash was so negative.

Everyone is talking about a potential KP3 already because of the massive universal disappointment in KP2's characters.

LMFAOOO!!! I used to watch it religiously as a kid so that post made me literally laugh out loud. (Though in honesty I'd probably get hype out of nostalgia lol)

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I'll start....

Toby from Paranormal Activity

Powers...
1. Can kill people when you can't see him (oh wait reptile)
2. Uses Ouija boards to communicate
3. Sometimes knocks down pots and pans.

Jack From The Shining

Powers
1. Great with an Axe
2. Communicates with ghosts
3. Hates kids

The Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man

Powers
1. Steps on everything
2. Shoots fucking lasers
3. Cute and deceptive face

Vigo The Carpathian aka The Scourge of Carpathia

Powers
1. Kidnaps babies
2. Provides free parking spots as perks
3. Can come back to life
Alll i gotta say is Vigo The Carpathian aka The Scourge of Carpathia "
Nuff sed will read again :)

KCJ506

Noob
I doubt they'll even be a KP3. After this, NRS will probably be working on their next game. Probably Injustice 2. But if there is, these are my predictions

1. Ash Williams or Michael Myers
2. Pinhead
3. Sareena
4. Chameleon or Khameleon

My personal wishlist for a KP3 would be

1. Sindel
2. Rain
3. Fujin
4. Havik

TamedLizard

Buff George
Hard not to be a jaded cynic here, but in all honesty this is the pack that I'd love to see -

Fujin
Noob
Shang Tsung
Reiko

Bees knees. With Fujin and Reiko as constants, I could swap Noob and Shang for Ashrah, Havik, Rain, Hotaru, Sareena, Nitara, or Nightwolf.

Well with 2 kombat pack out it seems clear that each comabt pack comes out with 2 guess characters and 2 MK s characters so who do u guys think are the potential guest characters.I ll go first
1-the gingerbreadman

After LeatherFace why not we will probably get another lame horror dude so why not go full troll

2- Spawn

Because he is the hero that we need but not the one we deserve

-Blinky-

The Cyber Initiative
Since we need another horror icon how about Chucky from Child's Play? I guess all his attacks would be low...