What's new

Kombat Pack 3 Discussion Thread

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
1 - Rapey hillbilly from deliverance. (Variations: Banjo/shotgun/Spit lube)

2 - Motaro (the movie version) (Variations: Bad Acting/Hoof & Mane/Equestrian)

3 - The Tornado from twister (Variations: Cows/Barn roof/Sharks)

4 - Scorpion (Same variations, just had to add him to another slot because the first couldnt hold all his costumes)
Man that rapey hillbilly is one of the funniest things i have ever read. I was laughing so hard i was crying

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
No
I'm genuinely shocked they haven't considered Pinhead from Hellraiser. I'd personally give them all my cash for Robocop. Hell, why not just make a game of all 80's and 90's action/horror characters? Alien, Predator, Terminator, Robocop, Road Warrior, Timecop, Chuck Norris (as himself), etc.
No Chuck Norris he would be OP and he can't be nerfed,ever. He would one shot roundhouse kick u in to another galaxy with those tight jeans. X-ray would be the fist inside he's beard that would rip ur head off.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Hmm...

thinking about it, what ever happened to that forest fox guy?
He died. :(

I want them to bring him into the games because right now he's just comic canon.

Still waiting... :coffee:
Sadly, there's a better chance of Khameleon merging the female ninjas together considering how NRS seems to want MK to be a sausage fest. Though they could have Chameleon use Noob, Rain and Tremor's play styles.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
ED BOON MOST OP CHAR IN FIGHTING GAMES HISTORY

1° Variation (BOSS) - Unblockable moves
2° Variation (MANIAC) - 100% Chip Damage 1 hit
3° Variation (JOY BLOCKER) - 1 HIT KILL

X-Ray , Kill with 1 Hit (it dosent matter if u Block or Not)

Fatality - Anunces End of MK Franchise
Fatality 2 - END OF NRS

Brutalities

1- ur PC explode after install ED BOON Char
2- Ur PS4 Melt after Purchase ED BOON
3- Ur X1 melt after Purchase ED Boon
4- u Become DEFF
5- u Become BLIND

Intro 1 - Im Not an Troll
Intro 2 - Coffe+ Ball
Intro 3 - Silence
Intro 4 - Stay tuned
Intro 5 - ...
Intro 6 - Scorpion is My Favorite

Ending

" After destroy All Realms Boon create the Ed Boon Trolling Zoone , once u enter , IS DEATH FOR SURE "

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
You like noob? We get it, you want a guy dressed in black working in tandem with another guy dressed the same.

• Can never land first hit. Any attempt to do so will result in falling over and health loss
  • Work as a tag team but will stab each other any time they tag out
We hear you like fujin?
well fuck you, have a sharknado as a character. Deal with it.

You like the female MK characters? So you're saying you want a bird included? We got ya covered.

Preacher from Deep blue sea
Someone killed his bird, he's out for revenge.

You feel like MKX is missing the brilliant bearded villain that is Shang Tsung? Okay, we can go one better...

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Im guessing Pennywise, Pinhead, An amalgamation character who's variants would be of Rain, Fujin, and enenra. And Mokap
You know, I'd actually be perfectly ok with Pennywise or Pinhead making the cut. I love those movies