What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Excited for KP3, but I seriously dislike this Rain voice actor. He sounded so godlike in MKX and they managed to make a really cool character sound like he's from the hood and 15 years old.
I like his accent, but I hate the lack of this gurgle effect his voice would do in MKX. Yeah, I prefer the old VA, too. But his MK11 face is more fitting to the MK11 VA, I must say.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Bullshit. ArcSys and NRS could make awesome Marvel FIghting Games. Not every Marvel game needs to be played like MvC. Just like no DC Fighting game should be made only by NRS.
We all have preferences. I grew up knowing Spider-Man and Captain America as fighting game characters before anything else.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
This goes for both MvC and Injustice, I hope their next games have a more comicbook look. I hate that they try to make the characters look realistic, I think the cinematic universes are to blame for this.

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
Does anyone remember Rambo?
Or robocop and terminator?

Excited for KP3, but I seriously dislike this Rain voice actor. He sounded so godlike in MKX and they managed to make a really cool character sound like he's from the hood and 15 years old.
¿Que?18065
Girl.. the assumption and micro aggression. I fail to hear how rain sounds from the hood. His voice was more regal in X, but to say this? Make it make sense

From the . . . . . . . .hood?

Like I knew you were stupid just from being a Taven fan, but jesus christ
Well you’re not the brightest either, just saying.
Don't play with my emotions Boon...

EDIT: I do not want to start a conspiracy theory, but he did randomly tweet this out a week ago -
View attachment 18064
Let the “Let’s overanalyse anything Ed says and does season” begin!! Ed often tweets random stuff, I honestly doubt it means a thing.