What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
The fact that the movie's trailer is breaking records shows the strength of the Mortal Kombat IP and doesn't reflect how the movie is going to end up. Ed is pissed off because he knows the movie's going to be a big disappointment. Boon didn't have any say in the production of this movie. I'm sure there will be cool fight scenes and maybe (?) even a fun soundtrack, but this movie's a disservice to the franchise and will be another bad mark for video game adaptations.
Now you are just projecting.

The fact that the movie's trailer is breaking records shows the strength of the Mortal Kombat IP and doesn't reflect how the movie is going to end up. Ed is pissed off because he knows the movie's going to be a big disappointment. Boon didn't have any say in the production of this movie. I'm sure there will be cool fight scenes and maybe (?) even a fun soundtrack, but this movie's a disservice to the franchise and will be another bad mark for video game adaptations.
Looolll

Folux182

Noob
I don't have any reason to make this up. I'm stating an opinion that many are going to share with me when the movie is released. I want a big budget project that is going to attract more fans. I love these characters but unless the script changed drastically from it's earlier drafts, many of us are going to be disappointed.

I don't have any reason to make this up. I'm stating an opinion that many are going to share with me when the movie is released. I want a big budget project that is going to attract more fans. I love these characters but unless the script changed drastically from it's earlier drafts, many of us are going to be disappointed.
Ironic since Boon was involved in one part only and that’s the script...script has nothing to do with budget.

Folux182

Noob
Ironic since Boon was involved in one part only and that’s the script...script has nothing to do with budget.
Why haven't they responded to the massive viewership of the trailer? Script has a ton to do with budget. First you have to pay someone for the script and then depending on the quality of the script, you decide how much money you allocate to the other parts of production. The other talent attached to this movie cannot have come very expensive relative to Hollywood terms. I mean this with the utmost respect to the attached talent, but we're not getting the project so many of us are envisioning.

Did you see who wrote this film and what he's written before?

Did you see who directed this film?

None of the actors (besides Hiroyuki Sanada and Joe Taslim) have any star power. There is no 'A-List' talent attached to this film. Debatable if Hiroyuki and Joe are even 'C-List' even though I've personally enjoyed them both in other projects.

I wish the movie success, but this movie isn't going to bring in new fans. If anything, it's going to leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

Why haven't they responded to the massive viewership of the trailer? Script has a ton to do with budget. First you have to pay someone for the script and then depending on the quality of the script, you decide how much money you allocate to the other parts of production. The other talent attached to this movie cannot have come very expensive relative to Hollywood terms. I mean this with the utmost respect to the attached talent, but we're not getting the project so many of us are envisioning.

None of the actors (besides Hiroyuki Sanada and Joe Taslim) have any star power. There is no 'A-List' talent attached to this film. Debatable if Hiroyuki and Joe are even 'C-List' even though I've personally enjoyed them both in other projects.

I wish the movie success, but this movie isn't going to bring in new fans. If anything, it's going to leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth.
You’re just trying to be negative and it’s common for this generation, but it’s ugly. Judging a movie before seeing it...and a good writer is not in the budget...there’s the same if not more A-list / well known actors in this one than the original.

Folux182

Noob
You’re just trying to be negative and it’s common for this generation, but it’s ugly. Judging a movie before seeing it...and a good writer is not in the budget...there’s the same if not more A-list / well known actors in this one than the original.
Okay. Clearly you're going to assume my age instead of acknowledging the information I showed you. If this movie ends up being great, you can quote me or make fun of me or whatever. The pieces that they used for this movie doesn't give me much hope. I'm dying for a great MK series. I would not bet on this movie as much as I want it to succeed.

Okay. Clearly you're going to assume my age instead of acknowledging the information I showed you. If this movie ends up being great, you can quote me or make fun of me or whatever. The pieces that they used for this movie doesn't give me much hope. I'm dying for a great MK series. I would not bet on this movie as much as I want it to succeed.
I just don’t see how after seeing the trailer people can stil bitch and moan and somehow make statements about the actors involved. Look, unknown writer and director, I get it, but it shows great promise so just give it a shot duke..

Folux182

Noob
I just don’t see how after seeing the trailer people can stil bitch and moan and somehow make statements about the actors involved. Look, unknown writer and director, I get it, but it shows great promise so just give it a shot duke..
I'm totally going to give it a shot but I guess taking a look behind the curtain has me extremely hesitant. I just think that Mortal Kombat as an IP has sooooo much potential. I just don't want to end up with a 'passable' movie. Fingers crossed yo

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
@Nickolaidas - care to chime in?

Waddles admitted to mugsy and KenshiMaster that he lied about he KP3,4,5 leak because in reality he is a friend of DVD and didn't like how this community treated him

Stated by mugsy (buddyboy) and KenshiMaster in a discussion on gamefaqs in a thread made by a fake guy claiming to be DVD.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/253573-mortal-kombat-11/79321669?page=3
8th post on that page, says he privately spoke to waddles. KenshiMaster says on the next page he was told the same by waddles.
All that leak about KP3,4,5 is to be disregarded. Kind of lousy from waddles, when he was questioned time and time again that the first waddles had actually given another leak after the PSN store description one and it was before anyone had even taken that one seriously (so it probably was the same person with the waddles name). This lying waddles insisted soooo much that he had never spoken about Havik, Daegon and a guest in addition to Fujin, Sheeva and Robocop and he would engage in heated discussions when someone showed him that 2nd original waddles leak:
https://i.redd.it/5bk7pc5v95x41.png
Which makes sense considering the other leak that we know, if now waddles says he only did this entire charade because he was upset people didn't appreciate that guy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/luqkrg

In all fairness the original Mortal Kombat movie didnt have any big star power. Most notable actor was probably Chirstopher Lambert and I only know him from Highlander. It was also one of Paul Anderson's first movies.. His first American movie if I recall. The movie still turned out to be successful.

I know what you're saying though, but I dont think it's entirely fair to discredit the film because there are no big stars attached to it.

mattteo

Noob
Waddles admitted to mugsy and KenshiMaster that he lied about he KP3,4,5 leak because in reality he is a friend of DVD and didn't like how this community treated him

Stated by mugsy (buddyboy) and KenshiMaster in a discussion on gamefaqs in a thread made by a fake guy claiming to be DVD.
8th post on that page, says he privately spoke to waddles. KenshiMaster says on the next page he was told the same by waddles.
All that leak about KP3,4,5 is to be disregarded. Kind of lousy from waddles, when he was questioned time and time again that the first waddles had actually given another leak after the PSN store description one and it was before anyone had even taken that one seriously (so it probably was the same person with the waddles name). This lying waddles insisted soooo much that he had never spoken about Havik, Daegon and a guest in addition to Fujin, Sheeva and Robocop and he would engage in heated discussions when someone showed him that 2nd original waddles leak:
Which makes sense considering the other leak that we know, if now waddles says he only did this entire charade because he was upset people didn't appreciate that guy.

So the only leaks that have EVER been true are the ones rejected by the Mortal Kombat Leaks subreddit: the otiginal waddles leak and the DVD leaks about Aftermath, the otiginal movie script and his KP2 leak.

This cracks me up every time: https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/g46i6k/_/fnvn0uy
"Kano was a good guy, Sonya wasn't Special Forces, but rather a nutcase, and the Cole character was the son of Scorpion. A bunch of other shitty things were said" ;)))

And

"Kung Lao is a mute, various people die (no duh, but not who normally dies), Johnny Cage does in fact exist since they go to a movie of his afterwords, Baraka’s mentioned, Scorpion is purely in a flashback, probably something about Sub Zero. Decide for yourself what’s bad and not bad out of that"

imagine banning the leaker from the subreddit when he said that 2 years ago!!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
@Nickolaidas - care to chime in?

Here's my opinion, based on what Kenshi and Mugsy shared with us.

Waddles 2.0, dvdgamecenter1 and dvdgamescenter1 are the same person: DVD himself. I can't prove it, but I noticed certain patterns which make perfect sense, in a way.

Here's my opinion, based on what Kenshi and Mugsy shared with us.

Waddles 2.0, dvdgamecenter1 and dvdgamescenter1 are the same person: DVD himself. I can't prove it, but I noticed certain patterns which make perfect sense, in a way.
Since you’re still following that whole charade, is he now claiming KP3 with 6 characters: 3-3 of which MK will be Kronika, Sektor, Cyrax or Havik? Anything else game wise that sounds remotely believable? Solely because these MK ones makes sense, given they’re already in the game, I can see this coming true...would be infuriating and they can not expect a penny from me for any future content if it so, but still, it’s so awful it could be true.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Since you’re still following that whole charade, is he now claiming KP3 with 6 characters: 3-3 of which MK will be Kronika, Sektor, Cyrax or Havik? Anything else game wise that sounds remotely believable? Solely because these MK ones makes sense, given they’re already in the game, I can see this coming true...would be infuriating and they can not expect a penny from me for any future content if it so, but still, it’s so awful it could be true.
This is what DVD1 is saying:

KP3 is going to be six characters, not five (which is what the original DVD always said)

There are going to be 3 MK characters, and 3 Guest characters

The 3 MK characters are going to be chosen amongst Kronika, Sektor, Cyrax and Havik - who according to DVD1 are the only MK characters who don't have to be made from scratch and some work is already done (he claims Havik was the first character they began working on for the Aftermath 2.0)

The 3 guest characters are going to be chosen from a larger pool containing names as Deathstroke, Harley Quinn, Snake Plisken (Kuri Russell), Michael Myers, Ash Williams (yeah) and Braddock (Chuck Norris).

To be honest, Kurt Russell makes a lot more sense as Jack Burton rather than Snake Plisken, considering Jack Burton is the hero in 'Big Trouble in Little China' which was the film that inspired Midway to create Shang Tsung and Raiden.

My personal opinion is that DVD1 is the DVD and this leak will prove 80% correct.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I’ll take a pack of just 6 guests if it means one of them will be fun for more than two weeks lol

I’m down for a Marvel game though. I prefer DC over marvel and would always take it, but I’d be interested in what NRS could do with that universe. Though, Capcom is the only
Company that in my heart can do a perfect marvel fighting game

This is what DVD1 is saying:

KP3 is going to be six characters, not five (which is what the original DVD always said)

There are going to be 3 MK characters, and 3 Guest characters

The 3 MK characters are going to be chosen amongst Kronika, Sektor, Cyrax and Havik - who according to DVD1 are the only MK characters who don't have to be made from scratch and some work is already done (he claims Havik was the first character they began working on for the Aftermath 2.0)

The 3 guest characters are going to be chosen from a larger pool containing names as Deathstroke, Harley Quinn, Snake Plisken (Kuri Russell), Michael Myers, Ash Williams (yeah) and Braddock (Chuck Norris).

To be honest, Kurt Russell makes a lot more sense as Jack Burton rather than Snake Plisken, considering Jack Burton is the hero in 'Big Trouble in Little China' which was the film that inspired Midway to create Shang Tsung and Raiden.

My personal opinion is that DVD1 is the DVD and this leak will prove 80% correct.
Seems rather vague since DVD always claimed to know the whole thing. Also he actually always maintained it was going to be 6 when others said 5, even with thetiny‘s evidence for 5 slots. It was one of the reasons for people being skeptic. Not even Havik can save that pack and if you believe that when DVD claimed Havik was done, should’ve been in KP2 and now claims he might not make it, then you really just a blind follower.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Hmmm ...

Someone said that he saw Richard Epcar tweeting about VA'ing these days, but I couldn't find it.

I think the VAs are working on both KP3 and I3.

I think it's happening. KP3 in 3-4 months.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Seems rather vague since DVD always claimed to know the whole thing. Also he actually always maintained it was going to be 6 when others said 5, even with thetiny‘s evidence for 5 slots. It was one of the reasons for people being skeptic. Not even Havik can save that pack and if you believe that when DVD claimed Havik was done, should’ve been in KP2 and now claims he might not make it, then you really just a blind follower.
We'll see. DVD has more than earned the benefit of the doubt when he leaked KP2 correctly. We'll see how it'll go.