What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
Guests mostly talk to 30yo players.

I doubt there is a lot of 16-25 yo players fan of Spawn, Robocop, Rambo, ..., now.
true, most of these guests cater to the 30+ players. Young players really don’t give a fuck about Rambo or robocop.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
I'm hoping we get Jeepers Creepers vs Myers in the next dlc, that'd be dope as fuck.
We already had Reptile, Ermac and Smoke (well, Cyber technically but still) in MKX, they can sit one out.

After seeing again how Mileena is the most obvious evidence of a lazy copy paste job, last minute trying to squeeze money out of fans pockets, I really believe we’re done. IF we do get something it’s probably models already made, hence I could see a Sektor, Kronika and Ash pack as final one.

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
After seeing again how Mileena is the most obvious evidence of a lazy copy paste job, last minute trying to squeeze money out of fans pockets, I really believe we’re done. IF we do get something it’s probably models already made, hence I could see a Sektor, Kronika and Ash pack as final one.
You act surprised that nrs did a copy/paste of characters. I'd be more surprised if they didn't. This series was kinda founded on it. Hell, I'd argue that copying Kitana to make Mileena is not only lore accurate, but it's meta mk accurate. It's about the most true to character thing you can do

.... what.
What? Yes, we should be able to acknowledge KP3 in general was lackadaisical - Mileena in particular, even with looking like Kitana they could still have given her some classic nuances and extras to separate herself from Kitana instead of the off looking hair and regular eyes. The following quick and sudden release of the movie pack skins and no communication since should have everyone feeling this might be it.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
What? Yes, we should be able to acknowledge KP3 in general was lackadaisical - Mileena in particular, even with looking like Kitana they could still have given her some classic nuances and extras to separate herself from Kitana instead of the off looking hair and regular eyes. The following quick and sudden release of the movie pack skins and no communication since should have everyone feeling this might be it.
The lack of communication is WB usual pattern. Was there any communication between Aftermath and KP2? No. Nothing. To the point that people thought that no KP2 was coming.

The lack of communication is WB usual pattern. Was there any communication between Aftermath and KP2? No. Nothing. To the point that people thought that no KP2 was coming.
But the lack of teasing for the movie skins and sudden release on top of the other stuff, it does seem like it's the end. Not a knock on NRS, I mean covid has seriously limited their options for even doing lines. Not to say that they ever planned more story DLC, that is straight up bull. Planned characters now not coming out I could see and IF we get something, a Sektor, Cyrax, Kronika and maybe even Ash or Michael Myers - who doesn't talk - makes sense but not one of those characters really interests me so if they plan that, they might as well just say we're done.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
But the lack of teasing for the movie skins and sudden release on top of the other stuff, it does seem like it's the end. Not a knock on NRS, I mean covid has seriously limited their options for even doing lines. Not to say that they ever planned more story DLC, that is straight up bull. Planned characters now not coming out I could see and IF we get something, a Sektor, Cyrax, Kronika and maybe even Ash or Michael Myers - who doesn't talk - makes sense but not one of those characters really interests me so if they plan that, they might as well just say we're done.
We'll see. We have a 3rd Kombat Pack and five more characters datamined, and I'm waiting for that, at least.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
If this was still 2011, Chuck Norris would be the most genius guest character of all time. Now, eh. Not to mention the character in question is literally a Rambo rip off.

I’d take Harley because she’s my favorite comic book character and my Injustice main lol

Cyborgs instead of the Armageddon bros alone makes me want this to be true lmao

But, any leak with Ash fills me with mixed feelings. I don’t want to be hurt anymore dammit. I will literally take Jarek 5 times and then Ash as a KP just so I can play Ash

It’s nonsense, he said that they were working on it last year and he had witnessed scenes of this supposed story. And now he claims nothing was worked on...So either it’s not dvd or he’s lying, again. Either way: fake. And those denying it just don’t want to see it.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
It’s nonsense, he said that they were working on it last year and he had witnessed scenes of this supposed story.
The only piece of media he has supposedly seen was a picture with chained Shinnok, which wasn't related to the beginning of MK11's story mode. Only this, nothing else. If he said otherwise, he was lying in order to keep his 'gameshop employee' front.

The only piece of media he has supposedly seen was a picture with chained Shinnok, which wasn't related to the beginning of MK11's story mode. Only this, nothing else. If he said otherwise, he was lying in order to keep his 'gameshop employee' front.
The lengths you go to defend him is funny, keep it up.

kantboy-2

Ripper
The end of MK 11 support will come AFTER we get the UMK 3 male ninja skins, not before.

Practical: 5 more characters

Optimal: 11 more characters

The end of MK 11 support will come AFTER we get the UMK 3 male ninja skins, not before.

Practical: 5 more characters

Optimal: 11 more characters
Those can be sold as a separate pack like the movie skins. Still a crime we haven’t gotten them yet. Then again, they’ve been lazy with skins.

11 characters?! Hahaha

kantboy-2

Ripper
Someone said that there was space for another row of 6 characters in the files? That's why I said 11.

Maybe I just went all RammzTV in my mind with it. :oops:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I find it funny how DVD said they scrapped characters like Taven and Sareena and whoever because the virus made it difficult to complete them, so that’s why we’ll get Kronika, Ash and the cyborgs

But..... we’ll be getting brand new characters from scratch like Chuck Norris, Harley, Deathstroke, Snake and whatever possible guest? Sure

Last edited:
I find it funny how DVD said they scrapped characters like Taven and Sareena and whoever because the virus made it difficult to complete them, so that’s why we’ll get Kronika, Ash and the cyborgs

But..... we’ll be getting brand new characters from scratch like Chuck Norris, Harley, Deathstroke, Snake and whatever possible guest? Sure
Haha exactly. People are so gullible.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Realistically speaking, when would they announce a new Kombat Pack? is there any relevant event soon?

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
I’m still surprised by the amount of “leaks” that show up, almost every single day with different characters each and every time. All because someone on Reddit that’s friends with someone that’s a friend of the aunt of the NRS employee who has a son that’s close to the brother of the NRS employee, told them that these are the characters they’re working on.