What's new

Kombat Pack 2 possible and predictions?

So after the mixed bag that was the Kombat Pack 1 trailer, I just wanted to set up this thread for those who think whether or not we are getting a kombat pack 2 and who might be in it. Personally, I do think we are getting a Kombat pack 2 considering the datamine leaks,dialogue and that Ash was suppose to be in kombat pack 1 thanks to the notification mishap. So my predictions/wishes are as follows:
Fujin,Sheeva,Havik,Ash Williams,Robo-Cop,and Micheal Myers.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Chances of getting a 2nd KP: 100%
Chances of the 2nd KP having more than 3 characters: 50%

Possible Candidates:
  1. Fujin (datamined)
  2. Sheeva (datamined)
  3. Ash Williams (datamined)
Now, if there are 3 more characters, I'm going with:

1. Sareena (was leaked alongside Reiko and all the other characters from the 19th of April)
  2. Havik (it was probably going to be Reiko but since Reiko became an assist and Havik lost his, it makes me believe they swapped them at later stages of development - perhaps they thought that Reiko was too much like Shao Kahn while Havik was more unique? I can only guess)
  3. Doomslayer (hinted at E3 with Doom Eternal gameplay ["FIGHT!"], MK11 cosplayers on that booth and the infamous unknown person who wore a Doomslayer helmet and people tweeting it might be Ed Boon)
I don't think KP2 is going to have more than two guests, unless Sareena or Havik are pushed back to a 25% likely KP3.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I'm pretty happy with KP1 and I think we will get a KP2. Its hard to top Spawn, Terminator, Sindel, Joker, Shang and Nightwolf but I'd say:

Fujin
Cyrax
Sektor
Reptile
Mileena
Smoke (ninja)
Are wonderful candidates for KP2 but we know there will be 3-4 guests. I know they most likely won't repeat DLC but I'd like to have Freddy and Predator alongside Terminator and Spawn.
Even less likely would be: Deadpool, Venom or any other Marvel addition but I'd like them none the less.

I'd be happy with just one if these but hope 3 make it:

Male characters:
Cyrax (my favorite cyborg ninja)
Reptile (because he is my favorite ninja design wise MK2)
Ermac (he is such a cool character and many fans need him to be in)
Human Smoke (because he is awesome and the coolest ninja)
Fujin (because I want the wind god to face the thunder god)

Female Characters id like to see:
Sareena
Mileena
Tanya
Khameleon (can be a mixture if female characters that didn't make it)
Nitaru (could be her name forget, the vampire with batwings)

I don't care to much for Ash, Sheeva or 3D era characters but I'm not against them either.

hahaha lmao
what so funny ? he was though about by NRS in mkx and he almost got in just like Terminator was and now is in mk11. plus matrix 4 is coming up cross marketing like all other guest characters would make sense. Also we could have a battle of chose ones with Liu and Him.

Last edited:

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Just to be an outcast....
Lucifer or Mazikeen (Vertigo- Sandman)
Jesse Custer (Vertigo-Preacher)
Pred-alien (Darkhorse-AVP)
Jackie Estacado (Topcow-The Darkness)
Selene, Markus, William, Michael Corvin (IDW-Underworld)

Let's face it, slim to no chance but it would be pretty cool and who has ever considered these characters? We all know every MK character ever so why bother. Get NRS to think outside the box

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Just to be an outcast....
Lucifer or Mazikeen (Vertigo- Sandman)
Jesse Custer (Vertigo-Preacher)
Pred-alien (Darkhorse-AVP)
Jackie Estacado (Topcow-The Darkness)
Selene, Markus, William, Michael Corvin (IDW-Underworld)

Let's face it, slim to no chance but it would be pretty cool and who has ever considered these characters? We all know every MK character ever so why bother. Get NRS to think outside the box
Gotta be honest - I have never heard of any of those characters and I'd be beside myself if I paid for the Kombat Pack and got them.

JTC

ABILITY TO FREEZE
Whoa easy there guy. NRS still hasnt siphoned your bank account for Kombat Pack 1 yet.