Kombat Pack 2 possible and predictions?

Maus03

Noob
Just to be an outcast....
Lucifer or Mazikeen (Vertigo- Sandman)
Jesse Custer (Vertigo-Preacher)
Pred-alien (Darkhorse-AVP)
Jackie Estacado (Topcow-The Darkness)
Selene, Markus, William, Michael Corvin (IDW-Underworld)

Let's face it, slim to no chance but it would be pretty cool and who has ever considered these characters? We all know every MK character ever so why bother. Get NRS to think outside the box
How is preacher? I am thinking of buying the absolute editions.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Gotta be honest - I have never heard of any of those characters and I'd be beside myself if I paid for the Kombat Pack and got them.
How is that even possible???!!!
How is preacher? I am thinking of buying the absolute editions.
Phenomenal... Really really bizarre but so far a very well written story, but i have yet to start the final season - still catching up on Stranger Things, The 100, etc. A lot of shows i need to watch that are waiting patiently for me... Killjoys, Lucifer, Discovery of Witches, What We Do In The Shadows, Krypton, Legion, Nos4a2, ....

And psyched for the next season of Castlevania, Attack on Titan and the premiere of Penny Dreadful: City of Angels among others

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
How is that even possible???!!!
Don't know what to tell you, man. Honestly, the only character I recognized was Pred-Alien, which I assume is just a mix of Predator and Alien in some way. The others? Absolutely no clue and I feel like I'm probably not alone.

If Boon announced "Jackie Estacado" for KP2, 4 out of 5 responses would be "who?" if not more.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
Do I dare to ask why?
I think that the bad press that they had at the beginning really impacted them; and lots of casuals (the casuals of casuals) i don't foresee them coming back to the game for Ash Wlliams which would be the main selling point. Looking at it from the lens of a person who would buy DLC, I don't see how much Ash Williams and the rest of the alleged KP2 constitute paying for over a year into the life cycle of the game.

If you recall, KP2 for MKX had the bombshell of "Alien v. Predator" and Leatherface. Fans of horror genres or of the cult classics individually purchased either the respective fighter or the pack.

I do sincerely hope that I am wrong, but i wouldn't be surprised if Warner Bros order another game instead.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
I fully believe we'll get Fujin and Sheeva, and I'm still hopeful for Ash.

They'd be going for KP2 sales so I'd expect at least another guest, IMO would be Doom Slayer, a highly requested character, which would be Havik, and a Fan favorite that's a favorite amongst casuals and hardcore, I'd want to believe it'd be Smoke, but I think it would be Mileena. So:

• Fujin
  • Sheeva
  • Ash Williams
  • Doom Slayer
  • Havik
  • Mileena

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Don't know what to tell you, man. Honestly, the only character I recognized was Pred-Alien, which I assume is just a mix of Predator and Alien in some way. The others? Absolutely no clue and I feel like I'm probably not alone.

If Boon announced "Jackie Estacado" for KP2, 4 out of 5 responses would be "who?" if not more.
Everything i mentioned was game/comics, comics/live-cast or all 3

KCJ506

Noob
Ash
Fujin
Sheeva
Havik
Sareena
Either Reiko or another guest

I'm not expecting any missing playable MKX characters. If they aren't already in the base roster, then it's likely they're sitting this one out. NRS didn't release any missing MK9 characters as DLC for MKX(not counting Tri-borg). Same with Injustice 2 and the missing IAGU characters.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Wait...

They have stated that they have the policy to NOT add DLC characters in the next installments, so rule out the bots and Tanya from MKX. Reptile, Mileena, Havik and Ermac are busted.

Gaxkang

Banned
  1. Fujin
  2. Sheeva
  3. Ash Williams
  4. Reiko
  5. Harley Quinn (Birds of Prey movie is February 2020, so....WB may want a plug sometime :p
  6. Victor Crowley

1. Fujin (datamined)
  2. Sheeva (datamined)
  3. Havik (high probability)
  4. 5. and 6. guests I don't care about unless it's f*cking Bayonetta.
I'm happy about the MK characters though.

This game has been plagued with so much bad decision making from NRS. I really hope they use KP2 and KP3 as a chance to do right by the fans. But who am I kidding. What I would love to see would be:

KP2
  1. Mileena
  2. Sektor
  3. Reptile
  4. Fujin
  5. Sheeva
  6. Ash
KP3
  1. Rain
  2. Cyrax
  3. Smoke
  4. Havik
  5. Takeda
  6. Skeletor/Shredder

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Well we know that Fujin, Sheeva, and Ash are in (unless the Ash deal fell through, which is possible).

So:

1. Fujin
  2. Sheeva
  3. Cyrax
  4. Sektor
  5. Guest
  6. Guest
I didn't know that WB had anything to do with the witcher games, so if Geralt hadn't already been in SC, he could have been an easy choice.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
It's possible the Ash deal fell through entirely, but if not I expect the Sheeva/Fujin/Ash three-pack that was datamined at some point down the line. Dunno if we'll get more beyond that, though it'd be great if we did! If we do get any more MK characters I would expect Sareena or Havik since pretty much everyone else is an assist.