What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I don't think he commented anywhere, on reddit he didn't. Can't find anything else searching google.

Nickolaids, so Mileena finally gets her revenge on D'vorah it seems, but what does this A'bital mean? She says she has become A'bital..is that like Smoke says he is now Enenra in MKX?

And it appears after that in the story again, in the supposed chapter in Chaosrealm. What do you think? Is she like a god of the kytinn now?? The name is supposed to be "Age of the Gods" from the Italian translation.
Haven't read the entire thing in order not to be fully spoiled btt the dlc ends up being true and come out.

Havik being the 'dragon' of the story and even having a transformation sounds like it was written to troll havik fans like me, tbh. We'll see.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Honestly, is it even reasonable to expect another Aftermath-style story expansion? Especially one that's allegedly even longer than the first?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Honestly, is it even reasonable to expect another Aftermath-style story expansion? Especially one that's allegedly even longer than the first?
for real ? nope

IMO all these supposed leaks are all BS, all fanfic from people just wanting attention right now that NRS will officially show more real news about what is coming up for the game ....

will be fucking shocking news if indeed, NRS announces a new expansion , with complete new story modes chapters

Courante

Give all to another and save yourself
Bruh I’m about to piss myself

“Mileena is beautiful, she is very beautiful, she is like Kitana, but even more beautiful with wider hair and pink touches along her eyelids and blouse, an image that one could fall in love with, she looks stunning.”
Lol what page was that on?

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
  • if your character doesn't make it in, say nothing.
  • if the price of the expansion is high, be respectful.
  • if a character that you hate does make it in, shut up.
  • if more guest characters does make it in with their guns, die.
  • if the gameplay changes that you want doesn't come up with the expansion, that means you didn't deserve it.
  • infact if you have the money buy it, otherwise just shut up okay. We won't be interested in your opinions.
Yes ... that's exactly what they meant.

rolls eyes

Gaxkang

Banned
Even though it's starting to get convincing, I still don't see us getting another full blown story expansion and all the playable characters that were in this leak tomorrow. I just see 3-4 new characters being shown tomorrow with their dates and the new story dlc being announced later on when were closer to the last new character to be playable.
The deleted Reddit thing sure was a lot of text....seems a lot longer and complicated than the Aftermath story. I'd say it's junk. :p

WB did what they did for whatever reason...

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
The deleted Reddit thing sure was a lot of text....seems a lot longer and complicated than the Aftermath story. I'd say it's junk. :p

WB did what they did for whatever reason...
Ya, I'm out on that last long ass leak. I don't know why I allowed a little bit of myself to think it could possibly be true. I also can't find the wb copyright support user on reddit. For starters, it just doesn't make sense to have another story expansion dlc for a fighting game, hell just having one already is unheard of.
And it's a lot longer than the first with a ton of new playable characters, which most wouldn't even be released or mentioned tomorrow.

I'm just gonna fall asleep and wait till tomorrow to be disappointed in harley and rambo as the guest and not Ash and kinda disappointed in the mk characters. I was hyped for rain when he was released in mk9, I'm just not as excited for him now.

I can see people losing their minds over no announcement of the OG movie skins and voices, no specific release date, no surprise characters, Rambo looking generic, Mileena's mouth not shown, Rain looking like too "gay" or not ninja enough, the length of the trailer, the price etc etc. I have a feeling we will not be blown away this time. Temper expectations people.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
My only question is: does the new content will be part of the Aftermath pack or we have to pay for it?
I don't play MK11 anymore but I'm glad if I can enjoy new characters for a while, even for a tower or something.
Cross my finger but I think that they want our money.

I like the Mileena/Rain controversy: I hope it's true.

I can see people losing their minds over no announcement of the OG movie skins and voices, no specific release date, no surprise characters, Rambo looking generic, Mileena's mouth not shown, Rain looking like too "gay" or not ninja enough, the length of the trailer, the price etc etc. I have a feeling we will not be blown away this time. Temper expectations people.
OMG I just want Mileena even if I can't see the Mouth LOL I just want her Confirmed !

MetBart

Noob
One of these fake leaks mentioned Argus as a playable character. That would be so dope but surely will not happen.

If your character doesn't make it in, don't lose your cool, don't make threats, be respectful.

You mean like those Mileena fans who did nothing but begging, harassing and threatening Ed and NRS until they got what they wanted? LMFAO

HELL NO!
If Ed makes an ass of his mouth and Mileena makes it in, I'll harass him until they announce Havik and Reiko and then for some more! And if Rain makes it and they repeat DLC I'll harass him for Tremor for-effin-ever! :DOGE

If your character doesn't make it in, don't lose your cool, don't make threats, be respectful.

You mean like those Mileena fans who did nothing but begging, harassing and threatening Ed and NRS until they got what they wanted? LMFAO

HELL NO!
If Ed makes an ass of his mouth and Mileena makes it in, I'll harass him until they announce Havik and Reiko and then for some more! And if Rain makes it and they repeat DLC I'll harass him for Tremor for-effin-ever! :DOGE
LOL Plz don't Not all of Mileena fans are just obsessed with Ed Tweets !

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
a dude called The Tiny, who is a respected smart guy , with specialty on datamining stuff in games, just explored this MK11 update, and found evidences for Rain, Mileena and Rambo in the files .... :D
I couldn't imagine a shittier lineup if I tried