What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I knew I’d make you snap.

Fake leaker exposed. The salty manchild rage proves it.

Hold that L.
Second vote for Hold That L.

wrong .... :p

Well played. Still not enough to make me think that isn't a fancied up Wonder Woman 3D model, or that Xena would be a sensible choice for a roster spot in an MK game, but you got me on that head for certain. What the hell was she doing in Japan?

that dude been insulting me for free for like 3 pages. since mods wont do shit ill tell him whatsup
Or it could be that you're an insufferable troll who's already derailed an entire thread pandering for attention, and now you're at it again. :coffee:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
you right all i wanted is your attention
Lt. Boxy Angelman
President Of The Shadows.
...que? What does my tagline have to do with any of this? I'm a Noob Saibot main with a delusional side gimmick of aspiring to be President of Mortal Kombat. Hence, President Of The Shadows. At least I own my weirdness, and I don't need to pretend to be some kind of insider to make myself feel special. You can keep on crowing until the mods eventually shut this down because of you like they did the Aftermath thread if you like; you're the one who has to, as was said, hold that L when it's over. This could all turn out to be 100% factually true and @xenogorgeous could be right across the board, and it wouldn't make an iota of difference to your complete jackassery about it.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
not necessary .... this pic below, was the Noob Saibot leak , more than one year ago, and was a crap quality one, and, after all, was pure true in the end, so ....

It's a clear screenshot though. You can easily tell what's in it. No shaky or blurred footage.
But hey, even really clean screenshots have been proven to be fake.

...que? What does my tagline have to do with any of this? I'm a Noob Saibot main with a delusional side gimmick of aspiring to be President of Mortal Kombat. Hence, President Of The Shadows. At least I own my weirdness, and I don't need to pretend to be some kind of insider to make myself feel special. You can keep on crowing until the mods eventually shut this down because of you like they did the Aftermath thread if you like; you're the one who has to, as was said, hold that L when it's over.
what happend if the leaks are true ? guess who gonna hold that L ?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I really don't see Havik just standing so plain and his face being so basic
maybe is a work in progress yet, not the final version ..... and maybe, is one of his skin, a human like one ..... we know that every MK11 character has more than one skin when released

anyway, I think that on DC Fandome, in August, NRS will finally show about who are the characters for the next KP of MK11, and so, we will know about what is true on all of this, after all, hehe :p

For those of you bringing up the original leaks that ended up being accurate, there are some pretty clear and significant differences that need pointing out:

In the accurate leak we have a VERY clear shot of the character select screen showing WIP portraits and models, and visible debug text that stays consistent across multiple shots.
Next, we look at the model viewers for Erron, Noob, and Kotal, and we can see all of them are standing in specific "ready-like" poses with poor lighting whereas the shots of Havik and Xena are extremely well lit despite also being off-screen blurry shots and both of them are standing in almost T poses if their arms were raised up. There's NEVER any debug text in any leaks since the originals, either.
Plus, as others have pointed out, Havik's face looks suspect af.

These leaks are night and day.

Last edited:

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Part of me wishes I was still a mod so I could kill this thread and save us all the trouble of enduring any more of this, but part of me wants @xenogorgeous to be right just for the shock value.
you might be right on this one, but , whatever, this shit can go either way, I mean, could be true, could be false, could be partially legit, who fucks know ?

let's wait for Fandome, so , Ed Boon will open his big troll mouth and we all can finally know what is for real, and just trash out all these previous leaks away, and discuss the real stuff , hehe

;)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
you might be right on this one, but , whatever, this shit can go either way, I mean, could be true, could be false, could be partially legit, who fucks know ?

let's wait for Fandome, so , Ed Boon will open his big troll mouth and we all can finally know what is for real, and just trash out all these previous leaks away, and discuss the real stuff , hehe

;)
I would be THRILLED if Smoke came back.
As leaks go, I'm still learning towards the one with Havik, Quan, Ashrah and Daegon, just because it makes the most sense to me. But this group of four would be nothing to sneeze at.