What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.

As promised, I am here again. I brought some better images. Sorry for not being able to bring all the photos in high quality. I don't work for you, after all.

As I confirmed before, the next kombat pack, "warrior pack" is ready and will be released sometime in September. As I said, we'll have Takeda, Havik, Smoke and Xena. There are 4 more slots that have not yet been decided which characters will enter (there are about 8 ready 3D models vying for a place in these slots. Mileena is one of them.)

Anyway, after being called a bullshit by some dataminers, I end my leaks on this one. Believe whoever you want, if you don't just wait for September and confirm. Again, don't believe anything they write around. Most are really bullshit without proof.

source
https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/514174012

--------to me this looks like WWE CAW...¯\(ツ)/¯.
wow, wait a moment, this one here now, looks the real deal, seems legit ! so this leak ... it looks this one got that right, and if so, wow ! fucking stunning awesome amazing ! Lucy Lawless Xena , Havik, Takeda and Smoke ? fuck yeah, that will be great then !! ;)

major props for ya, dude !! :D

Last edited:
Blurry ass picture that looks like it was taken with a Polaroid? Check.

Janky graphics that look like they came from a PS3-era create-a-wrestler? Check.

Character select icons that are ever-so-slightly smaller than the surrounding icons? Check.

Conveniently selecting a different character on the select screen? Check.

Omitting any gear options, fatalities, taunts, other skins, intros/victories, movesets, etc., despite the characters being "finished"? Check.

No evidence whatsoever that this is from a dev build? Check.

Claiming that they had to take the picture "quickly" despite ostensibly working on this character all day from home without people looking over their shoulder? Check.

Nice try.

if this is all fake then NRS leakers are doing this on purpose leaking false shit to just troll us. cause i knew about this one for months. this exact same roster and more.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I don't know. Xena in Mortal Kombat makes zero sense.
Injustice? Absolutely, if it didn't already have Wonder Woman. But MK? With all the gore and guts, when the show was PG-13 level violent at best? Nah.

Also, I thought it was already a known in-studio tactic to give different people different information so they'd know who to blame if any of it was leaked.

Also twice, that Havik design really does look like a modded up version of his PS2 design. And the hanging belt looks like his dong is hanging out. Big oof.

I don't know. Xena in Mortal Kombat makes zero sense.
Injustice? Absolutely, if it didn't already have Wonder Woman. But MK? With all the gore and guts, when the show was PG-13 level violent at best? Nah.

Also, I thought it was already a known in-studio tactic to give different people different information so they'd know who to blame if any of it was leaked.
cant rip off the head of wonder woman.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
cant rip off the head of wonder woman.
Can't rip the head off Xena, either. I just don't see it. This has "this was made to root out leakers in the studio" written all over it.

i mean ,i dont know the person who leak on the page but how come me and him/her have the same informations ? what are thet ods of knowing the same exact 4 characters ? its fine though be a bot.
Because you've both been fooled?