What's new

Kombat Pack 1 characters leak by IGN

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I know what you're saying. But honestly I don't think they would hold too much to their principles if BIG DOLLAH BILL is on the line. However, if anything, I'd expect her to show up in Kombat Pack 2 or later.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
This is some bullshit for sure, BUT...

I didn't see anyone talking about that Summit of Time poster that seemed to have Takeda in it. What was up with that?

I call bull on this supposed leak, but I think they based it on other evidence that Takeda might be in the game.

(condolences to the Mileena and Sindel fans out there)

Gamer68

Fujin!

I didn't see anyone talking about that Summit of Time poster that seemed to have Takeda in it. What was up with that?

I call bull on this supposed leak, but I think they based it on other evidence that Takeda might be in the game.

Link?

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)

Do you have the poster?

It's fake. I tested it earlier. If you go to a character page and change the name to anything in the address bar, it'll still bring up a page and say it's been updated the same exact time it loaded the page. In this case, I put Bullshit-Test.

This is why we see "Takeeda" spelled wrong in the false leak. Because the person misspelled it, but something still popped up.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
let me know if I'm a goof and that's just Scorpion or something. Looks different to me but the image is so blurry who knows.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Nope. Everything about this is butt.

I've seen a thing floating around about what's basically a Netherrealm DLC pack, that I've melted into my "MK11 is gonna have a Destiny-esque Year Two round of DLC" theory, and if I had to guess, we're gonna get four DLC sets - one for each of the other realms.

I think Sindel is getting in, but she'll be the big sell for #4/Edenia.