What's new

General/Other - Cyrax Kombat Mode Re-Engaged: The Cyrax PRE-RELEASE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
I swear to God I don't care who's included in MKX anymore. I really could give a shit less, because once finally done and over with all these threads about "hints" and "leaks" will be gone. Good fucking riddance.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
So it looks like its going to be
Raiden
Subzero
Scorpion

Kano
Sektor
Cyrax
Sonya
Johny Cage
Liu Kang

I would Take out
Sonya
Johny cage
and Liu kang

and replaced them with
Ermac
Noob
and Reptile
I'm not buying Johnny Cage and Sonya coming back as playable characters. Most likely they'll be story mode only characters to appease the fan base at the most, and some sort of skin or swap out for Cassie at the least. I think those two spots will go to one of the ninjas and one of the sisters.

No way in the world NRS uses none of the ninjas outside of Scorp/Sub and no Kitana/Mileena, but uses character slots for chars like Kai and Li Mei in their place.

Doubtful.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Speaking of achievements. I expect one called bill of goods in mk x.

I am calling it now..

Plus after lex luther I know that nrs can make trap characters. Hell, its even in raidens variations..

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I can't believe people are already talking about Cyrax's resets in MKX. If he is on the roster, NRS could always, ya know.....NOT MAKE HIM BROKEN AND FIX HIM LIKE THEY ATTEMPTED TO IN MK9.

Also, nets and bombs are his trademark specials. Every variation would most likely have them.

I'd imagine one variation would have different types of bombs aside from the standard ones found in past games. Sort of like Raiden's different teleports. There's a million things they could do with Cyrax and Sektor. They're robots, which makes the possibilities endless.

I'd love to see both of them on the final roster.

With Kano being leaked and now this, I'm wondering if we really will get more returning characters than originally planned. Maybe some of the new characters they've created have been lame and thrown on the cutting room floor. I'm totally ok with this.

Now reveal Ermac, please.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ok, I'm fine with this if this is a subliminal confirm of both lol. However, NO 100% or ANY resets this time period for Cyrax please. Keep that bomb shit separate from the Net shit, Mkay? Mkay! :)

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I'm still hoping that both got really badly damaged and now make up a single hybrid robot fused togehter from their parts, AKA Projet Sektrax.

One variation is more Cyrax, one is more Sektor, one is just pure bullshit teleport 100% combos

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
...What if he had a net bear trap-like device! The net land mine, which I'm not going to insult your intelligence by describing it :p
WoW, that would be awesome, like a f*cking men hunter, if this become a thing then maybe we won't need Predator anymore. Thumbs up for that great idea.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
When you put ketchup and mustard together you get one hell of a sauce!
still sticking with my prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.