What's new

Kombat Kast Recap (3.19.15) Mileena + Takeda variations and more

RexxyC

what's done is done
And punches and kicks too, doesn't Scorpion have those? Completely unoriginal.
Normals are normals. Actual moves that come straight from characters of a different series (besides being made by the same dev) are blantantly ripped.

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
If you liked NW Takeda feels like him plus every little dirty trick the characters who beat him had in injustice! Definitely maining him. Hands down was waiting to see what he looked like but that overhead whip! (hopefully its OH)

trufenix

bye felicia
Normals are normals. Actual moves that come straight from characters of a different series (besides being made by the same dev) are blantantly ripped.
The irony of you saying that when the series has just now after 25 years gotten to every character having unique normals is palpable.

You're right buddy, Kung Jin's a waste of a character. Lets put whoever you like on display and decide how derivative he is.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Takeda looks like someone that I'll consider as a secondary character.

The bladed whip reminds me a lot of Ivy Valentines whipsword from Soul Caliber.

RexxyC

what's done is done
The irony of you saying that when the series has just now after 25 years gotten to every character having unique normals is palpable.

You're right buddy, Kung Jin's a waste of a character. Lets put whoever you like on display and decide how derivative he is.
I don't get offended over it, go ahead. Ermac, Quan Chi.

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
Man seeing the 16bit vs Jared with Kitana and Mileena really showed me how awesome and fluid it looks when people are playing the game properly. Its just very visually interesting. Plus Kano's german suplex command grab is very hype. I love it.
I definitely agree! Bit killed it! Jared looked pretty solid with Mileena though too.

Quancheese

Shinnok Aggressor
can someone please tell me what that akward moment was when derek leaked somethhing he shouldnt have and they both buried their hands in face? what was that, ??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Quancheese

Shinnok Aggressor
can someone please tell me what that akward moment was when derek leaked somethhing he shouldnt have and they both buried their hands in face? what was that, ??!?!?!?!?!?!?