What's new

Match Footage - Mileena Kombat Kast Notes: Mileena Gameplay Analysis

SaibotMk

Adrenaline
I am going to be disappointed if you can't follow up with a air sai after teleport kick.

Id like to know for sure if her roll must be low blocked, I wouldn't argue with that change. Id be surprised if that's the case though.

Other then that, I love all 3 of her variations, they did a incredible job with Mileena. It will suck to lose air sai after teleport kick.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
I am going to be disappointed if you can't follow up with a air sai after teleport kick.
I'm going to assume you can't. Every time an Air Sai followed a Teleport, it would come out after such a long period of time that it would never connect in a combo or blockstring. The hitbox on it seems small as well.

Kind of lame.

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend

Id like to know for sure if her roll must be low blocked, I wouldn't argue with that change. Id be surprised if that's the case though.

Other then that, I love all 3 of her variations, they did a incredible job with Mileena. It will suck to lose air sai after teleport kick.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
I still don't get it, if Roll isn't hitting low - then why the fuck in the streams everyone where blocking her by ducking for low block? Tyler, 16bit and Ray always blocked her that way. In the last stream Tyler told Ray to do not forget to block low just before Derek started rolling.

Is it 100% known that it's not a low hit? Because I swear I saw Tyler blocking high and Derek getting through him with the roll.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
I still don't get it, if Roll isn't hitting low - then why the fuck in the streams everyone where blocking her by ducking for low block? Tyler, 16bit and Ray always blocked her that way. In the last stream Tyler told Ray to do not forget to block low just before Derek started rolling.

Is it 100% known that it's not a low hit? Because I swear I saw Tyler blocking high and Derek getting through him with the roll.
I thought I was 100% certain as well. 16bit posted that it was indeed not a low though.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
@Johnny San Even if it's really not low (even tho from videos everyone were ducking on it), I will still main Mileena regardless. She still has lots of great tools and variations for mixups and pressure.
And her design.. Flawless!

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
So, I may be playing the game tomorrow. What do you guys want me to check? Im checking ravenous first, so I'll see if we can command grab out of strings

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
So, I may be playing the game tomorrow. What do you guys want me to check? Im checking ravenous first, so I'll see if we can command grab out of strings
Teleport into Air Sai would be great. Blocked. Hit. Whatever. I'd like to see how viable it would be this time around.