What's new

Kombat Guide -- Free iOS / Android Frame Data Reference App

Pygmy_Potato

BF4+FF+BLK
There's an error in your "Tier List" section where Kung Lao is listed twice, once in S-Tier and then in A+Tier.

Also a small grammar mistake in ? pop-up box: "In general, Tier List's* (should be Lists*) are entirely based off opinion."

If you take that extra step and include frame data for tournament special moves, your app would be S-Tier.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Hey All,

I’ve been working really hard to bring this mobile app to the Kommunity for a while now. It’s on iOS and Android and it’s free. Would love any feedback on how to improve it. It’s definitely a work in progress, but I think it’s in a great spot to share. The link above has two links to the Android and iOS apps.
Features that need to be added:
  • Krypt Guide
  • Krushing Blows
  • Special Move / Abilities frame data (I have the inputs)
Features that exist:
  • All frame data (excluding Special Moves / Abilities — only Tournament Variations)
  • Tier List
  • Kustom app theme choosing
  • Kreate a Kombo — keep track of your kombos in the app
  • Kustom Input preference
I wanted to try it out but it says my device isn't compatible with the app?

Type: Android
Phone: Moto G6

There's an error in your "Tier List" section where Kung Lao is listed twice, once in S-Tier and then in A+Tier.

Also a small grammar mistake in ? pop-up box: "In general, Tier List's* (should be Lists*) are entirely based off opinion."

If you take that extra step and include frame data for tournament special moves, your app would be S-Tier.
Yo! Thanks for pointing those out, I'll fix them right up! Hoping to add frame data for special moves here soon, takes a looongggg time to input everything.

Nice app. Quick and not full of useless fanciness, just does what it needs to do.

Best thing is that it offers letter and universal notation.

There's a typo of "Kustomzie" in the setting Tournament variations page.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Gave this a download last week, t'is good!

Only one thing though, I used the Scorpion theme. Setting my iPhone to battery saving mode pretty much wiped out the entire battery icon. The header is the same colour as the battery icon for battery saving mode basically. Not sure if you're aware but pointing it out just in case!

Gave this a download last week, t'is good!

Only one thing though, I used the Scorpion theme. Setting my iPhone to battery saving mode pretty much wiped out the entire battery icon. The header is the same colour as the battery icon for battery saving mode basically. Not sure if you're aware but pointing it out just in case!
Hmm that's interesting, I'll look into it!

The theme issue still happens. Every time I exit the app and come back it goes back to be Rain's theme.
Sorry about -- I fixed the issue regarding not being able to download the app on some Android devices. I have yet to fix the "theme not saving issue" on your device

@greeninjalabs it works!

Really great, organized and useful app. Very good job man. Should I ask if:
  1. Are you planning to add frame data of specials?
  2. Letter notation for directions in kreate a kombo section?
Glad you're liking it so far. Yeah for sure planning on adding the frame data to specials. That's maybe the biggest thing missing as of right now to help kompetitive players.

I can for sure add the letter notation in the kreate kombo section -- might be a bit tricky but I'll figure it out.