What's new

Kombat Cup Week # 8 Top 8 is set; SonicFox eliminated for the 1st time

Tweedy

Noob
Yung has always been the best Jacqui. It's just a matter of opportunity. He didn't get to compete in ESL season 3 because of his age, and he's only able to get out to EVO and SCR, arguably the two toughest tournaments MKX had to offer this year.

George is a nice guy, but he beat 3-4 good players from Brazil to qualify for ESL season finals, right? If Yung had that opportunity, i'd bet that he would have qualified as well.

Sonic being the best with her was always a fair assumption. It's probably pretty close between these two, as the set showcased.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I agree -- hopefully we're done with the spoiler oversensitivity, because.. At the end of the day, this is what news is all about.

Can you imagine CNN being like "... SOMEONE won the World Series, can't tell you if it's juicy or not, but click this link and then go to the spoiler tag, and open it to reveal more".

Yeah :)
Haha *hugs*

I personally feel that the winner deserves to have it in the title. I changed how I do things based only on requests.

Yung has always been the best Jacqui. It's just a matter of opportunity. He didn't get to compete in ESL season 3 because of his age, and he's only able to get out to EVO and SCR, arguably the two toughest tournaments MKX had to offer this year.

George is a nice guy, but he beat 3-4 good players from Brazil to qualify for ESL season finals, right? If Yung had that opportunity, i'd bet that he would have qualified as well.

Sonic being the best with her was always a fair assumption. It's probably pretty close between these two, as the set showcased.
who did you loose to? you played amazin last week.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"

Isn't it just a matter of opportunity for George as well with that logic? can't discredit him when he had the accolades monster doesn't.

Look at tekken master he doesn't make it out often but when he does he reks. same w George, except less often

Monster is a beast tho, beating sonic is a big accomplishment.

Tweedy

Noob
Isn't it just a matter of opportunity for George as well with that logic? can't discredit him when he had the accolades monster doesn't.

Look at tekken master he doesn't make it out often but when he does he reks. same w George, except less often

Monster is a beast tho, beating sonic is a big accomplishment.
Tbh though George went 1-2 at the ESL finals, where as Tekken Master beat 5-6 formidable opponents en route to 2nd at EVO.

I just feel like people write off Yung's Jacqui in comparison to George's and Sonic's, because they don't like Yung.

If George gets top 8 at KIT then he's without question the best Jacqui. Until then though, I think the blonde streaked monitor bro might hold that title.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I agree -- hopefully we're done with the spoiler oversensitivity, because.. At the end of the day, this is what news is all about.

Can you imagine CNN being like "... SOMEONE won the World Series, can't tell you if it's juicy or not, but click this link and then go to the spoiler tag, and open it to reveal more".

Yeah :)
Nah, ban @STORMS for spoilers. :DOGE

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015

Only 1 from brazil, that it was me, and I didn't know shit about the matchup lol