What's new

Kombat Cup Feedback - MrAquaman wants your feedback

RyuuJin882

Twitch.tv/ryuujin882
The first and third questions dont apply to but my answer to question 2 is in 2 parts.

1. dont watch bc its not on Twitch. Ive checked out stream me and dont personally like it. also, i already have a twitch app and dont feel justified dl streamme app just for kombat cup.

2. Too much wait time. Only top 16 is interesting to watch but it usually takes 3-4 hours before top 16 starts. and i dont have time to wait to play and then wait to watch.

I suggest only stream top 16 for sundays.

omooba

fear the moobs
honestly as is the same with the cr tournaments me and my friends don't enter cus we don't know how to enter. There isn't that much info just being thrown in your face. If we did enter we'd obviously get mopped before top 8 which is why we're not exactly scouting for information but if everyday we hopped on tym we saw a kombat cup hype thread on the first page and it had a sign up link right there well then hell yeah.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
What is stopping me to join are 3 simple things:
1.Internet (quality of internet in africa is ass, specially in my country, fighting guys that are not at the very least PS EU is pretty bad)
2. I live in africa, if this wasn't an issue and my internet was good to play against other guys outside of africa and PS EU i would try a few times for sure.
3. Region Lock, though i don't currently have my PSN year subscription paid, i'm forced to buy another MKXL US copy just to play US guys sadly even if these are barriers than can be overcomed, my internet is still ass overall.

will see next year.