What's new

Match-Up Discussion - Kobu Jutsu Kobu Jutsu MU chart

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Cassie kills Tanya,there is no chance they are even!it is math!

Lanqu

Noob
Any of Tanya rekkas get blown up for full combo by Cassie. F2 is slower and not that far as Cassie b1. Tanya's B12+4~ex projectile wiffs on Cassie. Instant projectiles are so great for keeping Tanya out. I've fought against Lar with great disadvantage on Tanya's side. After removing her + frames I end like 3-7 vs Lao or Cassie.
KL and Cassie just out footsie her with greater normals and super duper fast reversals. I've played against KL 5.5- 4.5 before patch and now its terrible 3-7 =(

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
i believe cassie vs tanya is 5-5 or maybe slightly in cassie favor because of how far her b1 go...

Lanqu

Noob
What about that rekkas are not viable against Cassie? The main move from Tanyas arsenal that generates meter.

ESP-_BLACK

i found new tech which i will post later today that make cassie unable to punish or its a 1 frame link to punish

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
What about that rekkas are not viable against Cassie? The main move from Tanyas arsenal that generates meter.
Im late but after the patch they are viable against anyone. You cant mash armor while holding block so they have to guess whether you are going to delay it or not. The only thing that really doesnt work against Cassie is b1 2+4 rekka b1 2+4 rekka, which just means you have to get slightly more creative with her pressure.

Lanqu

Noob
Im late but after the patch they are viable against anyone. You cant mash armor while holding block so they have to guess whether you are going to delay it or not. The only thing that really doesnt work against Cassie is b1 2+4 rekka b1 2+4 rekka, which just means you have to get slightly more creative with her pressure.
I dont think that you are right. Though they removed mashing armor during holding block button, you still can fuzzy armor without any problems. You just enter armor after any of the tonfa strikes and then press block. So you just armor through the hole or take block damage. And btw risk reward greatly in favour of your opponent. If they successfully armor - you get punished for 30% at least. If you succeeded - they just eat a few percents and escape the pressure.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
Kobu Tanya vs TF Goro is worse than 6-4. This is probably Goro's worst match up in the game. She does everything better than Goro, she out damages him, she builds meter faster and safer, she has the strongest air game, her 50/50 is 100 times better than Goro's shitty hard to implement unsafe low fireball 50/50, and of course her mobility blows Goro out of the water. The only thing I've found for Goro in this MU is that he can MB PW through her Rekka move. But if she reads that and blocks the PW you're back on defense and just wasted a very precious bar while she is free to gain meter and start her 50/50.

Agilaz

It has begun
Kobu Tanya vs TF Goro is worse than 6-4. This is probably Goro's worst match up in the game. She does everything better than Goro, she out damages him, she builds meter faster and safer, she has the strongest air game, her 50/50 is 100 times better than Goro's shitty hard to implement unsafe low fireball 50/50, and of course her mobility blows Goro out of the water. The only thing I've found for Goro in this MU is that he can MB PW through her Rekka move. But if she reads that and blocks the PW you're back on defense and just wasted a very precious bar while she is free to gain meter and start her 50/50.
It's not THAT bad. I mean, you can now MB PW after it hits... Other than that, yeah, she destroys Goro and fuck Tanya.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
It's not THAT bad. I mean, you can now MB PW after it hits... Other than that, yeah, she destroys Goro and fuck Tanya.
Have you ever tried to hit a solid Tanya with a raw PW? It's not easy. The only chance is armoring through her strings.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I dont think that you are right. Though they removed mashing armor during holding block button, you still can fuzzy armor without any problems. You just enter armor after any of the tonfa strikes and then press block. So you just armor through the hole or take block damage. And btw risk reward greatly in favour of your opponent. If they successfully armor - you get punished for 30% at least. If you succeeded - they just eat a few percents and escape the pressure.
If I succeed I get a full combo lol. We can agree to disagree but if you get hit with a rekka that is a full combo by hitconfirming into EX third rekka.

ESP-_BLACK

Any of Tanya rekkas get blown up for full combo by Cassie. F2 is slower and not that far as Cassie b1. Tanya's B12+4~ex projectile wiffs on Cassie. Instant projectiles are so great for keeping Tanya out. I've fought against Lar with great disadvantage on Tanya's side. After removing her + frames I end like 3-7 vs Lao or Cassie.
KL and Cassie just out footsie her with greater normals and super duper fast reversals. I've played against KL 5.5- 4.5 before patch and now its terrible 3-7 =(

ima 2 weeks late but here you go