What's new

Klassic MK Stage Leaked in MKX PC Files?

skater11

The saltiest
Or the roof stage from MK3/UMK3. i'd also say the graveyard but Umk3 style, didn't really like mk9's....so many klassic stages they can add that I wouldn't be mad what they'd choose.

Blonde_Huntress

Edenian Witch <3
Nice find!

I'd be happy with any retro stages. I just wonder if it will be a standalone release, or be part of something more? Stage pack? Kombat Pack 2?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This type of fun speculation I can get behind. I would fucking LOVE the Pit II in this goddamn game. Wildly underrated stage fatality. It's so minimalist, yet so brutal.
This x 100. Although III would be my #1 choice, I can't see it translating that well on a 3D plane. Whereas pancaking your foe onto concrete is satisfying in all dimensions.

Robotic

Gentleman.
There's a familiar face!

Oh, just sailing the seas of course.
Been gone too long. Sektor has my cyber heart and injustice wasn't my speed (Lobo was the shit, though). Now I'm just trying to find my way in MKX. Pit II concrete slab might help with that. I think I'm gonna go listen to fear factory's rare track concreto as inspiration.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Been gone too long. Sektor has my cyber heart and injustice wasn't my speed (Lobo was the shit, though). Now I'm just trying to find my way in MKX. Pit II concrete slab might help with that. I think I'm gonna go listen to fear factory's rare track concreto as inspiration.
MKX feels really good to me. Just join the Kano boyz :3

The Rain fall stage from MK4 and Shinnok's Spire from MK4, were some of the BEST stages ever in that game. I would love to see the return of Pit 2, Pit 3, Bell tower, The Palace Gates and the majority of MKDA stages back in this game. Please NRS, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

ErMac333

Noob
Goro's Lair is a must, and he should be placed in this stage as a sub-boss specific stage btw. Other things I think would be interesting are the Prison of Souls, Kombat Tomb, Warrior's Shrine and a new pit stage, maybe "The Pit X", since we already had I, II and III.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
NGL I would kinda dig the Bank coming back. It was always so WTF to me back then. Also the prison from MK4.

Farfetched, but hear me out: Bottom of Pit I, comes with "actual-classic-reptile-skin for-real-this-time-we're-sorry-about-what we-turned-him-into" free skin.
How are they going to let Reptile be all lizardy in his Klassic yet not have Scorpion's UMK3 mask or give Ermac back his tan!?