What's new

KL - Future skins!!!

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Still trash IDGAF about him being a pallet swap of scorpion in the past. Just nrs being lazy I guess RoboCop was a pallet swap for the cyborgs too huh. You soy boys disgusts me.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
These are the best KL skins by a fucking mile and look like DLC pack quality. Actually this is BETTER than the last DLC skin pack lmao
But it means I have to play KL and that's the last thing I want to do :(

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
I'm probably one of the few but I really don't like skins that doesn't fit with the personality of the character.
I mean, why did I have to play Scorpion dressed like Reptile, or Skarlet dressed like D'vorah?
I dunno...

It's cool that they try something new and still supporting the game but, for sure, these skins doesn't make me want to play MK11 and expecially Kombat League again.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I'm probably one of the few but I really don't like skins that doesn't fit with the personality of the character.
I mean, why did I have to play Scorpion dressed like Reptile, or Skarlet dressed like D'vorah?
I dunno...

It's cool that they try something new and still supporting the game but, for sure, these skins doesn't make me want to play MK11 and expecially Kombat League again.
Scorpion being Reptile makes sense. Its a callback to MK1 when Reptile was just a Scorp recolor that also had ice ball

I kind of like that you have to play KL to unlock these, as frustrating as KL can be at times. I just like that you have to earn them as opposed to just getting them for nothing. Reaching demi is doable. That said tho if something I really wanted was like elder god level i would lose my mind trying to get it.

Also the Reptile skin looks cool, but I'm not a big fan of dressing up characters as other characters. Specially if their moveset isn't really similar. It'll just look weird and kinda be bittersweet.

Still trash IDGAF about him being a pallet swap of scorpion in the past. Just nrs being lazy I guess RoboCop was a pallet swap for the cyborgs too huh. You soy boys disgusts me.
Well like it or not (I don't) Reptile isn't going to be in MK11 as a playable character so I might as well take Scorpion for a spin.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Would be cool if reptile skin had slightly altered animations... So he'd dissapear into invisibility rather than into flames when teleporting. and he could use his tongue rahter than the spear to pull the enemy
Okay this would change my mind