What's new

KL - Future skins!!!

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Wow, those Nrs devs are intelligent, great idea.. it is not about being lack of finding good ideas or laziness. They are just too smart. Reptile Scorpion? Yeah man yeah, i can't imagine the creative level on this idea. Btw where is Shao Kahn Jacqui Briggs and Goro Cassie Cage skins?

Raider

Noob
They actually started trying... after 13 seasons. That Kytinn Skarlet is fire!

Edit: Taking a closer look, only Kytinn skins look unique. Others are again some of the default skins with steel arms... etc. added.

Last edited:

Gaxkang

Banned
Hmm the metal sleevy outfits have glowing eyes....means something as to theme hrm.

The Scorpion Reptile one makes me wonder what the others in the set could be then...I'm guessing Ermac or Rain Smoke skins of some sort for like...Sub and so forth.

Insect ones make the characters look real different.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Wow I stopped playing this BS only to return after a 2 month hiatus just to see a reptile scorpion skin... They are never getting another dime from me again and I never played reptile. It just the level of disrespect...

Zviko

Noob
"Reptile disrespect", "Reptile demoted to a skin", and such comments..... Have you guys forgot Reptile's origin from MK1? Reptile was literally a palette swap of Scorpion and had his spear and Sub's ice ball. He wasn't even named Reptile, he was Scorpion.

Yes, it sucks. Reptile would be much better. But this skin still has huge nostalgic feel to it. For me anyway.

Art Lean

Noob
Grrr, no fair. I suck at online play but my Sindel deserves to have her immense puppies spilling out as much as the next guy's. :(

Can't for the life of me work out what the theme is for those ones with the glowing eyes and armoured sleeves though, Johnny's got a Black Dragon logo on his shirt yet that doesn't seem to indicate anything I can think of either.

The Reptile skin for Scorpion is fantastic, I wouldn't use it personally though since he's not Reptile (I'm stupidly pedantic about such things). Same goes for the Kytinn skins; they're beautifully done but I wouldn't use them for the simple fact that they're not Kytinn characters.

Sindel however, with glowing eyes and less collar straps so her tits are just ready to fall out? Well that should be in the base game!

kantboy-2

Ripper
D'vorah season, Black Dragon season, Reptile season.

Hope Shao Kahn gets an Onaga skin in Reptile season, Kollector in D'vorah season and Black Dragon Frost would be cool