What's new

Question - Kitana kitana's new dark personality your thoughts

I didn't main kitana in mk9 but dashblocking in and making your opponent block in fear and just stand there because of 21 hitting them was one of the most enjoyable things in mk9

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Maybe it is Mileena in disguise??? Mileena posed as Kitana in one of her endings so it is a possibility...

i know all kitana's fans are very happy about the new video. i was as well since kitana is one of my favorite females in the mk universe but is that really kitana?

she has a bad ass voice ...she sound like she is a very dark character and kinata was everything but dark yes things could have change with her personality but damn she sounds like a hit-man in a mession . she seens to be in a vengeance quest against quan chi.
Well think about how Radian asked Kung Lao where he has been. And that Liu Kang thought he lost his mind at the end of MK9.

After escaping Quan's control, escaping Hell and coming back to life, it's possible they resent Radian for what happened to them and have been training in secret. Which is bad news cause Radian is the one guy who can get the heroes together to focus on the more immediate threats.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
As far as end result goes, yes.

As far as vehicle goes, no. We get to attribute a trippy,"Groundhog Day" effect to most of Dean's many deaths.
Off topic post: C'mon man, you can't count those as "deaths" so much as scenarios made up by Gabriel.

On topic: So kitana says "I know of many" and suddenly has a dark personality? She probably didn't like Quan Chi from the moment she saw him anyway, and her fatalities were pretty brutal in MK9 as well.

As far as end result goes, yes.

As far as vehicle goes, no. We get to attribute a trippy,"Groundhog Day" effect to most of Dean's many deaths.
Edge of Tomorrow but less sci-fi and more fantasy horror, got it.

Kitana is gonna have anger issues after dying and becoming a puppet of a shirtless pinhead.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
its pretty cool i think the new asian looking style fits her way more. I even claim that this might be Kitanas best design so far

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I like this serious deadly Kitana. Def will pick her up if she is much darker instead of all flower power like MK9.

Hey man, getting killed then resurrected by a piece of scum like Quan Chi would piss anyone off. But Kitty baby sounds like she's gonna tear shit up in this game though. I can't wait!

And props to Karen Strassman for her voice over.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
I think it's mileena in disguise....ill probably be wrong but we'll see
That was one of the possibilities I considered as in a few endings she's "tried" this though they weren't official but that kind of plot twist wouldn't surprise me.
Could be a clone too. Dunno we'll find out

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I think at the time of the comics (I'm so confused about this) she is dead still.. Because Raiden mentions that not many warriors are left.. So they should go over how they come back and are not under Quans control... Maybe its not all of them... Maybe some were twisted by Quans and only a few escaped by a deal or something...