What's new

Question - Kitana kitana's new dark personality your thoughts

i know all kitana's fans are very happy about the new video. i was as well since kitana is one of my favorite females in the mk universe but is that really kitana?

she has a bad ass voice ...she sound like she is a very dark character and kinata was everything but dark yes things could have change with her personality but damn she sounds like a hit-man in a mession . she seens to be in a vengeance quest against quan chi.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I love that she is more serious and "dark" this time around. I absolutely hated the wink she would do in her win pose, ugh.

She has always been a free agent, so maybe she is over helping out Earthrealm and will be somewhat "evil" this time around.

i did not know eb comfirmed her by name as well. hehehe good to know
i ll change the name of the thread to some things her fans can talk about

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
it's Kitana .... developers said that some characters were possible to present some different behaviours and story mode gonna explain that ..... and I enjoy this Kitana with bad ass attitude instead of the boring kindness princess of Edenia side ... rsrs

What if she was resurrected by Quan Chi or Shinnok?
We don't know , but this is Kitana.
The story will probably close a lot of gaps

I for one love the evil tone she has in her intro, and I kinda hope she's evil this time around.
Just like i said. I said the Quan chi resurrected her and gave her a deal. She kills raiden to get Liu Kang back.

She might be more evil because she is under Quan Chi's control, like what happened to Sindel. The new more Asian look may be because she trained under someone else when she was revived? Idk. I kinda preferred her more ambiguous ethnicity/race since she is not fom Earth I guess.

ramy_92

http://instagram.com/ramysoli
now that I think about it, I think she's more serious than dark cause last mk she was naive as hell -.-' "I have disgraced him. You must kill me." or "The flesh pits? But, I'm forbidden to..." she had some blonde moments lol I think after her death there are 2 possibilities, one she's hunting Quan Chi or Raiden and wants revenge or the 2nd one which is my theory since MKX was announced, Kitana was resurrected by Quan Chi to use her as a source of rage in Liu Kang (he'll be resurrected duh)

Espio

Kokomo
I'd sound dark and evil too if I was talking to the man who enslaved my mother, friends and I too lol. I'm sure she's not like that with Kung Lao or Cassie for example. The dialogue indicates that it probably isn't the first time she tried. I doubt she'll be evil, maybe more of a jaded anti-hero perhaps?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Notice we aint seen Liu Kang yet? If they do give us God Emperor Liu Kang I could see him making an army by resurrecting his past friends who would then also need a darker tone.