What's new

Question - Kitana kitana's new dark personality your thoughts

Kung Lao was said to be a reincarnation of the Great Kung Lao who died fighting Goro, so it's possible he just came back.

Kitana is a little trickier, either she came back because magic like her mother or as others are saying it's her sister imitating her.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
umm Supernatural is like MK if anything since MK came out years before so...yeah

As for the topic, who isn't dark in MK? lol She does seem darker but more or less probably pissed for good reason.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
umm Supernatural is like MK if anything since MK came out years before so...yeah

As for the topic, who isn't dark in MK? lol She does seem darker but more or less probably pissed for good reason.
That's racist

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Kung Lao was said to be a reincarnation of the Great Kung Lao who died fighting Goro, so it's possible he just came back.

Kitana is a little trickier, either she came back because magic like her mother or as others are saying it's her sister imitating her.
It's an ongoing story we know very little about were they make up the rules as they go..... Anything could have/will happen...
Im just happy the story keeps me guessing and interested...

But I think the realm wars and such will have a ton to do with it... Maybe Quan was to weak to stop them from going through a rift or something... maybe... Like Scorpion they have evil sides they repress...
Maybe sub zero split from noob and noob is attached to someone else... Oh the possibilities...

It's an ongoing story we know very little about were they make up the rules as they go..... Anything could have/will happen...
Im just happy the story keeps me guessing and interested...

But I think the realm wars and such will have a ton to do with it... Maybe Quan was to weak to stop them from going through a rift or something... maybe... Like Scorpion they have evil sides they repress...
Maybe sub zero split from noob and noob is attached to someone else... Oh the possibilities...
Yeah, one thing is for sure, there's gonna be twists. Like I knew they would come back eventually, we've had Kombatants die and be reborn later, but I wasn't expecting Kitana and Kung Lao to be back in the next game, I thought it would be a later sequel. XD

Well this opens the possibility for Cyber-Smoke to make a reappearance.

9_Lives

Noob
I bet at least one character is primarily resurrected by Quan Chi and their human form is the alternate. The dark undertone from Kitana and Sub give that vibe to me, and maybe even Kung Lao with the way Raiden said "Where have you been?" I don't read the comic though, so this is mostly baseless speculation.

Osmedirez

MK Konspiracy Theorist
Based vaguely on the vine Boon posted between Cassie and Kitana, it made me wonder if Kitana has some knowledge of Cassie's existence being entirely the result of Raiden's interference with the timeline. Having THAT kind of knowledge about why her situation is even more messed than it appeared to be would be infuriating to anyone, wouldn't it? :D