on, but the user MichiNiMayou00 says that Kitana
will be fighting in the game. not only that, but she
will have an alternate outfit and that she will have
one of the goriest MK9 Fatalities as well as her own
story and own goal. should be interesting. as for
alternate outfits, I was putzing around
DEVIANTART and Salvation-Series is doing a
"Rebirth" of the various characters and I saw
a very interesting version of our lovely Fan Princess.
she has short hair and her outfit is definitely
Ninja-like. if anyone is up for taking a look, the
link is:

www.deviantart.com/art/Kitana-Concept-169934140

the clip with Kitana chained is:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMfXcMc_uPo&feature=fvst

enjoy and I look forward to comments and Lady K kicking ass in 9. peace.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
we'll have more sub-forums for more characters very soon as well as Kit... but it's not based off of any "OFFICIAL" word... just 99.9% accurate assumption. Let's just say that MKE has its sources. ;)

hey,

actually. Salvation-Series is somebody else. My Deviant account name is Neilhawk. nothing is there yet,
because I haven't figured out how to post there. I'd like to see how he does Mileena.

Still cannot find the art of Kitana with both links, doesn't matter to me anyways...not a Kitana fan. SINDEL is da best female besides Tanya. Tanya won't make the cut, so Sindel and Sheeva will rule the female cast in MK9!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This is for DanCock: About 5 seconds of Kitana gameplay on half of a screen lol. Thanks to subzerosmokerai!

Hmm, female hitboxes improved after jumpovers.

This is a good sign :)

Also, not 100% sure but after subbys 2nd jump it looks like he gets Up2'd. Notice the height at which it hits. I believe that will be the universal height at which up2 can be done, thus eliminating Up2's severe brokeness.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
oknow i m psyched again LOL . i need to see real game play videos of her. im just getting home so this is teh first thing i have seen. im psyched

Sweeeeeet! I see Kitana in action for the first time. She's also wearing a thong again ever since MKG. lol I would love to see more of her gameplays.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Kitana review from GamePro.com

What you need to know:
  • It gets bloody. Special finishing moves zoom in close so you can watch characters like Sub-Zero rip the top of Mileena's torso off with blood flying and what looks like entrails dripping. It was vividly sick.
  • The battle damage that appears on characters in the form of blood smears is determined by the type of hits your character is taking (special attacks, slices, etc.). It's not an indicator of how much damage you've taken -- so don't be surprised if you get laid out with barely a visible scratch.
  • Low kicks are still cheap. 'Nuff said.
  • The power gauge for special attacks fills pretty steadily as long as you keep up the hits. You can, however, blow your whole power gauge on a move that gets intercepted or blocked, so don't pull the super-fancy move until you're sure you've got them on the ropes.
  • Sometimes, the game rewards you for button mashing. Bringing up the combos list is still your best bet, but if you're fast enough with the button taps and spontaneous enough, you can and will do something cool like a back-flip/fling-projectile/block.
  • Kitana is lousy at range. She only had one steel fan move that could reach mid-range and her projectile attack seemed tiny in comparison to her opponent's (Kung Lao and his silly hat).
Point in development cycle: Early -- it's not due until some hazy point in 2011.
My take: Kitana was always my go-to girl when I played Mortal Kombat games as a kid because I thought she was pretty -- but as an adult, I wonder if that's why I lost so much. If I can't blame it on a series of low kicks and a character with better ranged attacks, maybe I should blame my button-mashing tendencies. She's still pretty, though.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Kitana review from GamePro.com

Seriously the people that go to the fuckinggame shows have no clue how to play a fighting game. these game sites/magazines need to hire a actual fighting game pro.. LOWS being cheap and talking about how when he was a kid she was pretty so he picked her :confused: wtf

but then again who am i to bitch, im not there and i should be greatful someone is there. just all these reviews are just horrid.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Seriously the people that go to the fuckinggame shows have no clue how to play a fighting game. these game sites/magazines need to hire a actual fighting game pro.. LOWS being cheap and talking about how when he was a kid she was pretty so he picked her :confused: wtf

but then again who am i to bitch, im not there and i should be greatful someone is there. just all these reviews are just horrid.
They need to hire Check, meaning WB; as a tester.

No idea what hes talking about with the Power Gauge. I know specials build meter, but they dont fill it up that much. If so, that would be bad, (then again, promoves were decent besides the broken ones)

In short, bring back promoves, because if specials and combos fill up YOUR meter, then we have a serious problem (breakers all fucking day).

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Now someone needs to make a bloody version of the same render. Now that would be sick. :)

I asked InsideMK to make a bloody version as well. Ill post it asap if they do it.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
InsideMK got back to me saying "Done!" so hopefully they post it on Twitter soon. As soon as they do I will post it.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Now someone needs to make a bloody version of the same render. Now that would be sick. :)

I asked InsideMK to make a bloody version as well. Ill post it asap if they do it.
Once the game comes out you'll see Kitana with lots of blood all over her sexy body lol