What's new

Strategy Kitana General discussion

Uh, BTW i´ve totally forgot that on this post we´re talking about a new tech that makes KITANA A GOD TIER... she´s already a GOD TIER, but we got to think in a new Name.. or Tier List.. GOD/DEVIL TIER?... Chavez Tier?, Obama´s Tier? DAMM there are many, many things.. or just: KITANA TIER? xD

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Uh, BTW i´ve totally forgot that on this post we´re talking about a new tech that makes KITANA A GOD TIER... she´s already a GOD TIER, but we got to think in a new Name.. or Tier List.. GOD/DEVIL TIER?... Chavez Tier?, Obama´s Tier? DAMM there are many, many things.. or just: KITANA TIER? xD

Tiara tier.

Oh ok but in the room that day you acted like you didn't know about that then. Remember you were even surprised that you could dash forward then do it?
No, ive been doing it.
however, i would never dash.
I liked the idea about dashing forward you gave me.
It works well when an opponent is in the air to avoid being hit, but the fan lifts hitbox is big enough to catch them.

its like you upgraded that technique lol

No, ive been doing it.
however, i would never dash.
I liked the idea about dashing forward you gave me.
It works well when an opponent is in the air to avoid being hit, but the fan lifts hitbox is big enough to catch them.

its like you upgraded that technique lol
Are you using it though? Its funny how many things i know about my character, but always forget to do it in a real match.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
LOL!! By the way Hanzo talk very well about you, he said you´re one of the best Kitana´s Players in the World.. sorry for my posts is just against Kitana not ya :p btw keep it up!

Right on, thanks.

The tech isn't the EX lift deal. I've seen CD do it before. I don't do it though(not for any good reason, I'm just dumb).

Well i hope to see the Video showing the new Tech ^^

Btw you don´t mind to share some match videos of you? i would like to watch the match to learn how to play with Kitana.. yeah yeah yeah, i know what you´re thinking but like we say in my country "si no puedes, unetele" traslation: "If you can´t Join them"

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
Its not ending combos with 2 fan then dashing forward and start the F4,1 (whiff the F4) to start a new combo, is it?

Picked that up from Mr. Mileena at his last tourney, good stuff.

I just don't want the tech to be too powerful.. I love Kitana but I don't want her to get the KL/Kabal hate.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Its not ending combos with 2 fan then dashing forward and start the F4,1 (whiff the F4) to start a new combo, is it?

Picked that up from Mr. Mileena at his last tourney, good stuff.

I just don't want the tech to be too powerful.. I love Kitana but I don't want her to get the KL/Kabal hate.
Wait a minute...He's done that to me during the many matches we have played together...but I could never remember how he did it? doesn't the 1 after the F4 bounce them off the ground? How do you it exactly? Elaborate my friend!

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
Wait a minute...He's done that to me during the many matches we have played together...but I could never remember how he did it? doesn't the 1 after the F4 bounce them off the ground? How do you it exactly? Elaborate my friend!
after the 1 lands, ff b33~lift

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
I noticed the f41 whiff when Mr mileena played toms noob and wondered what he was doing. Tom didn't fall for it once though.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Why would you waste meter on an ex fan lift to punish a crossup when you simply do 2~fan (yes, on a crossup) for a 40% no meter combo? I've been doing this for two months before EVO and Kitana is not the only one to have this ability.

I am very interested in what this new tech is, sucks that we have to wait but it is what it is.

Why would you waste meter on an ex fan lift to punish a crossup when you simply do 2~fan (yes, on a crossup) for a 40% no meter combo? I've been doing this for two months before EVO and Kitana is not the only one to have this ability.

I am very interested in what this new tech is, sucks that we have to wait but it is what it is.
it's faster on reaction, and it's a lot safer.

Sometimes, my 2 will be outbeaten by a jump kick or punch, and that cant happen on an ex lift

my f4 1 whiff was a ghetto reset attempt. it doesnt work well or sometimes at all midscreen, but at the wall it's better.

thats not it though, its very ghetto lol