What's new

Kitana Frame Data

Somberness

Lights
The second hit does whiff but the first one has enough block stun duration. Here's something that could be interesting, if a d4 hits, a cutter cannot be neutral crouched or jumped, you either have to block it standing or in crouch, at least against Sub-Zero. Only if it hits though. I rarely see players use d4 that much, or d3 for that matter.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Yeah d+4 is pretty good, I use it a lot. Enough frames f+2,1 will beat anything that isn't super fast. Good throw setup.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
XXZ how about f+4,1 and Square Ass on block? thanks again

Somberness

Lights
F4,1 is 0. And for the other one, it depends on the height, maybe the range too but I didn't do anything too scientific.. I was getting anywhere from -1 to -7. It could probably go higher but not much lower as the -1 was like 2 frames off the ground.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
F4,1 is 0. And for the other one, it depends on the height, maybe the range too but I didn't do anything too scientific.. I was getting anywhere from -1 to -7. It could probably go higher but not much lower as the -1 was like 2 frames off the ground.

Awesome, thanks.

Somberness

Lights
The first hit is on the 14th frame, the second hits on the 22nd while the whole startup and recovery is 44 frames. So 22 or abouts, but keep in mind the second hit should have more active frames than 1, a lot of attacks do. The second hit seems to always miss crouch though.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Cutter is neutral on block? There's like, nothing in MK9 that's truly +frames lol.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
It's not heavy...like around +1 or +2, if I'm not mistaken.

Somberness

Lights
I forgot about that, Skarlet's has it too. I think it can get that high if you do it really low. Probably have to do it on the way down though. I don't want to count it anyways since you have to jump. :)

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
more block questions...

f+3(by itself)
f+4,3.

thanks

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Is fake out kick negative on block? I forget...

But people tend to try to jump out of pokes so...yeah.