What's new

Question Kitana Blockstrings?

what combo is this
F4 1 is katana's overhead combo. This is an ideal combo to use because if they are crouch blocking you can get a decent combo out of it. If they are stand blocking, you can cancel into cutters/fan toss, or whatever else. If it hit confirms and u have a bar of meter its going to be 40 or 50 percent damage depending on the variation of combo you do. With no meter, its still a good 40%. It also does the best damage out of all of cancel strings including 2 1. I use it exclusively off jip.

Inception

I love Kitana
F4 1 is katana's overhead combo. This is an ideal combo to use because if they are crouch blocking you can get a decent combo out of it. If they are stand blocking, you can cancel into cutters/fan toss, or whatever else. If it hit confirms and u have a bar of meter its going to be 40 or 50 percent damage depending on the variation of combo you do. With no meter, its still a good 40%. It also does the best damage out of all of cancel strings including 2 1. I use it exclusively off jip.
its extremely slow and very see able. I can barley get in range for 2,1 combos because of constant pressure. Thus I have no idea how people are dealing with jumpin pressure if you block it its basically like a free jumpin cross up to do the same thing again.